The George Mason Patriots (11-10, 4-4 A-10) are favored (-2.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Richmond Spiders (16-8, 7-4 A-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at EagleBank Arena. The over/under is 137.5 for the matchup.
George Mason vs. Richmond Predictions
George Mason vs. Richmond Betting Odds
|George Mason||-2.5||137.5 points|
George Mason vs. Richmond Last 10 Games
- George Mason has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- George Mason and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Patriots’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 136.8 points scored. That’s 0.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Patriots’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 1.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Richmond has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Richmond’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Spiders’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 141.6 points scored. That’s 4.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Spiders are scoring 71.9 points per game compared to their 73.0 season average.
George Mason vs. Richmond Betting Trends
- George Mason has compiled a 13-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Patriots have an ATS record of 6-5 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of George Mason’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Patriots put up only 3.4 more points per game (72.2) than the Spiders give up (68.8).
- When George Mason totals more than 68.8 points, it is 9-6 against the spread and 9-6 overall.
- Richmond has gone 12-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Spiders have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 10 of Richmond’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Spiders put up an average of 73.0 points per game, 5.2 more points than the 67.8 the Patriots give up.
- Richmond has put together a 10-8 ATS record and a 12-6 overall record in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
George Mason vs. Richmond Over/Under Trends
- This season, George Mason games have hit the over on this game’s 137.5-point over/under 12 times.
- This season, 13 games Richmond played finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points.
- The Patriots average 72.2 points per game against the Spiders’ 73.0, amounting to 7.7 points over the game’s over/under of 137.5.
- The 136.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.9 fewer than the 137.5 total in this contest.
- The Patriots have seen a 139.2 average over/under in their games this season, 1.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Spiders’ games have a total points bet of 142.7 points this season, 5.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 17.7 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Davonte Gaines: 11.4 PTS, 8.7 REB, 51.0 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (30-for-69)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 15.5 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (54-for-139)
- De’Von Cooper: 12.8 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 43.0 3PT% (58-for-135)
- Xavier Johnson: 6.5 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
Richmond Team Leaders
- Jacob Gilyard: 12.7 PTS, 6.0 AST, 3.3 STL, 39.8 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (58-for-167)
- Tyler Burton: 16.9 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (48-for-122)
- Grant Golden: 14.6 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Nathan Cayo: 8.3 PTS, 56.0 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 6.6 PTS, 31.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (40-for-120)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.