Two sliding teams meet when the Florida State Seminoles (13-9, 6-6 ACC) host the Pittsburgh Panthers (8-16, 3-10 ACC) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Panthers are big, 10-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak against the Seminoles, losers of four straight. The matchup has an over/under of 130.5.
Florida State vs. Pittsburgh Predictions
Florida State vs. Pittsburgh Betting Odds
|Florida State||-10||130.5 points|
Florida State vs. Pittsburgh Last 10 Games
- Florida State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Florida State’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Seminoles games averaged 11.8 more points (142.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Seminoles have scored 1.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Pittsburgh has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 0.2 fewer points (130.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 61.7 points per game compared to their 61.8 season average.
Florida State vs. Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Florida State is 8-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Seminoles have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This season, 11 of Florida State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Seminoles score 72.1 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 67.0 the Panthers give up.
- Florida State is 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall when scoring more than 67.0 points.
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread 12 times in 24 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 10 points or more, the Panthers have gone 4-3 against the spread.
- This year, 10 of Pittsburgh’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Panthers’ 61.8 points per game are 8.0 fewer points than the 69.8 the Seminoles allow to opponents.
- Pittsburgh is 3-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it scores more than 69.8 points.
Florida State vs. Pittsburgh Over/Under Trends
- Florida State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (130.5 points) 14 times this season.
- In Pittsburgh’s 24 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 130.5.
- The point total for the contest of 130.5 is 3.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Seminoles (72.1 points per game) and the Panthers (61.8 points per game).
- The 136.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.3 more than the 130.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Seminoles games is 142.0 points, 11.5 more than the over/under of 130.5 points for this contest.
- Panthers’ games have a total points bet of 131.4 points this season, 0.9 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Florida State Team Leaders
- Caleb Mills: 13.0 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
- Anthony Polite: 9.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (22-for-69)
- Matthew Cleveland: 9.9 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (3-for-24)
- Malik Osborne: 8.5 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (20-for-56)
- Rayquan Evans: 6.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
Pittsburgh Team Leaders
- John Hugley: 14.2 PTS, 8.1 REB, 44.0 FG%, 15.2 3PT% (5-for-33)
- Mouhamadou Gueye: 9.1 PTS, 2.0 BLK, 41.4 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (32-for-85)
- Femi Odukale: 12.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.4 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (27-for-74)
- Jamarius Burton: 12.3 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (20-for-61)
- William Jeffress Jr.: 3.8 PTS, 30.3 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (10-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.