The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (15-9, 5-5 ASUN) are at home in ASUN play against the North Alabama Lions (9-14, 2-8 ASUN) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Eagles are favored by 7.5 points in the game. The over/under for the matchup is set at 140.5.
FGCU vs. North Alabama Predictions
FGCU vs. North Alabama Betting Odds
FGCU vs. North Alabama Last 10 Games
- FGCU covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- FGCU and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 5.8 more points (146.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Eagles have a points-per-game average 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- North Alabama is 2-8-0 against the spread and 2-8 overall during its past 10 games.
- Twice in those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The Lions’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.3 points scored. That’s 1.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Lions have scored 4.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
FGCU vs. North Alabama Betting Trends
- FGCU has covered the spread 11 times in 24 games with a set spread.
- The Eagles are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, FGCU’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Eagles put up 11.5 more points per game (76.8) than the Lions allow (65.3).
- When FGCU scores more than 65.3 points, it is 10-8 against the spread and 15-5 overall.
- North Alabama is 7-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving North Alabama have hit the over six times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Lions score an average of 69.9 points per game, just 3.4 fewer points than the 73.3 the Eagles allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 73.3 points, North Alabama is 2-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
FGCU vs. North Alabama Over/Under Trends
- FGCU and its opponents have combined to go over Wednesday’s over/under of 140.5 points 16 times this season.
- This season, six games North Alabama played finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- The Eagles average 76.8 points per game against the Lions’ 69.9, amounting to 6.2 points over the matchup’s over/under of 140.5.
- The 138.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.9 fewer than the 140.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Eagles have seen a 144.0 over/under in their games this season, 3.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Lions’ games (138.3 points) this season.
FGCU Team Leaders
- Kevin Samuel: 11.8 PTS, 10.0 REB, 1.1 STL, 3.0 BLK, 64.8 FG%
- Tavian Dunn-Martin: 20.4 PTS, 6.1 AST, 39.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (72-for-194)
- Cyrus Largie: 10.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.5 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (17-for-57)
- Caleb Catto: 8.0 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (38-for-100)
- Zach Anderson: 5.0 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (20-for-49)
North Alabama Team Leaders
- Daniel Ortiz: 12.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (42-for-120)
- Jamari Blackmon: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.2 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (36-for-101)
- C.J. Brim: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.1 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (19-for-71)
- Damien Forrest: 5.2 PTS, 43.6 FG%
- Isaac Chatman: 5.8 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (6-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.