The Fairfield Stags (10-12, 4-7 MAAC) host the Quinnipiac Bobcats (11-10, 6-7 MAAC) after losing five home games in a row. The Stags are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. The point total is set at 141.5 in the matchup.
Fairfield vs. Quinnipiac Predictions
Fairfield vs. Quinnipiac Betting Odds
Fairfield vs. Quinnipiac Last 10 Games
- Fairfield covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Fairfield and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Stags games averaged 7.5 fewer points (134.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Stags have a points-per-game average 7.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Quinnipiac covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Bobcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 140.5 points scored. That’s 1.0 fewer point than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Bobcats have a 73.3 points-per-game average, 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Fairfield vs. Quinnipiac Betting Trends
- Fairfield has covered the spread in a matchup 12 times this season (12-8-0).
- The Stags are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, 10 of Fairfield’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Stags average just 2.3 fewer points per game (69.8) than the Bobcats give up (72.1).
- Fairfield is 7-1 against the spread and 6-3 overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- Quinnipiac has put together an 8-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- This season, Quinnipiac’s games have hit the over nine times out of 18 chances.
- The Bobcats score 7.6 more points per game (73.7) than the Stags give up to opponents (66.1).
- Quinnipiac is 8-6 against the spread and 11-5 overall when it scores more than 66.1 points.
Fairfield vs. Quinnipiac Over/Under Trends
- This season, Fairfield and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 141.5 points seven times.
- This season, 10 of Quinnipiac’s games have ended with a score higher than 141.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.5 points per game, 2.0 points more than the point total of 141.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s total is 3.3 fewer points than the 138.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Stags games is 7.0 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points in this contest.
- Bobcats games have an over/under of 139.6 points this season, 1.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Fairfield Team Leaders
- Taj Benning: 11.4 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (30-for-83)
- Supreme Cook: 10.2 PTS, 7.9 REB, 55.2 FG%
- Jake Wojcik: 11.2 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (49-for-141)
- Jesus Cruz: 8.1 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (17-for-56)
- Caleb Green: 7.4 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (18-for-47)
Quinnipiac Team Leaders
- Kevin Marfo: 10.5 PTS, 10.7 REB, 47.4 FG%
- Matt Balanc: 14.5 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (38-for-100)
- Dezi Jones: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.0 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (28-for-80)
- Tymu Chenery: 8.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.1 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (20-for-68)
- Jacob Rigoni: 8.8 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (40-for-117)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.