MVC opponents meet when the Drake Bulldogs (17-7, 8-3 MVC) host the Missouri State Bears (17-8, 8-4 MVC) at Knapp Center, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. The Bears are 3.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5 points.
Drake vs. Missouri State Predictions
Drake vs. Missouri State Betting Odds
Drake vs. Missouri State Last 10 Games
- Drake covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Drake and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 139.1 total points, 3.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 0.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Missouri State covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Missouri State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Bears’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.0 points scored. That’s 5.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bears have a 75.2 points-per-game average, 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Drake vs. Missouri State Betting Trends
- Drake has compiled an 8-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 5-12.
- This season, 14 of Drake’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 75.5 points per game the Bulldogs average are 8.4 more points than the Bears allow (67.1).
- Drake has a 6-12 record against the spread and a 15-5 record overall when putting up more than 67.1 points.
- Missouri State has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-12-0).
- The Bears have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Missouri State’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 27 chances.
- The Bears put up an average of 77.4 points per game, 10.2 more points than the 67.2 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- Missouri State has put together a 12-9 ATS record and a 16-6 overall record in games it scores more than 67.2 points.
Drake vs. Missouri State Over/Under Trends
- Drake and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s total of 142.5 points 15 times this season.
- This season, 12 of Missouri State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 142.5 points.
- The Bulldogs average 75.5 points per game against the Bears’ 77.4, totaling 10.4 points over the contest’s point total of 142.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 134.3 points per game, 8.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bulldogs games is 2.4 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.2 points more than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (141.3 points).
Drake Team Leaders
- Garrett Sturtz: 11.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.3 STL, 59.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Tucker DeVries: 13.6 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (57-for-160)
- Tremell Murphy: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.5 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (30-for-93)
- D.J. Wilkins: 10.9 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (51-for-134)
- Shanquan Hemphill: 8.4 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
Missouri State Team Leaders
- Isiaih Mosley: 20.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.4 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (54-for-124)
- Gaige Prim: 14.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 58.0 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Donovan Clay: 8.4 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Ja’Monta Black: 9.5 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (62-for-161)
- Lu’Cye Patterson: 6.9 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.