The Georgetown Hoyas (6-15, 0-10 Big East) are underdogs (+7.5) as they try to break an 11-game losing streak when they visit the DePaul Blue Demons (11-12, 2-9 Big East) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at Wintrust Arena. The point total in the matchup is set at 143.5.
DePaul vs. Georgetown Predictions
DePaul vs. Georgetown Betting Odds
DePaul vs. Georgetown Last 10 Games
- DePaul is 2-8 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- DePaul’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The Blue Demons’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.1 points scored. That’s 1.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Blue Demons have scored 1.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Georgetown covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Georgetown and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hoyas games averaged 3.3 more points (146.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hoyas have scored 4.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
DePaul vs. Georgetown Betting Trends
- DePaul has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-8-0).
- The Blue Demons have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- DePaul games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Blue Demons put up 10.2 fewer points per game (66.3) than the Hoyas give up (76.5).
- DePaul is 7-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall when scoring more than 76.5 points.
- Georgetown has covered the spread eight times over 20 games with a set spread.
- The Hoyas are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Georgetown have hit the over 11 times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Hoyas’ 71.7 points per game are 7.5 more points than the 64.2 the Blue Demons allow to opponents.
- Georgetown is 7-7 against the spread and 6-8 overall when it scores more than 64.2 points.
DePaul vs. Georgetown Over/Under Trends
- DePaul and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (143.5 points) nine times this season.
- This season, 14 of Georgetown’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 143.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138 points per game, 5.5 points fewer than the total of 143.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 2.8 fewer points than the 140.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Blue Demons have seen a 142.7 average over/under in their games this season, 0.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.0 points separates the average total points bet in Hoyas’ games (145.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (143.5 points).
DePaul Team Leaders
- Javon Freeman-Liberty: 18.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.3 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (34-for-88)
- David Jones: 14.2 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.8 STL, 1.1 BLK, 43.1 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (23-for-83)
- Brandon Johnson: 10.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 42.0 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (16-for-55)
- Nick Ongenda: 8.2 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 49.6 FG%
- Yor Anei: 4.7 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 52.9 FG%
Georgetown Team Leaders
- Aminu Mohammed: 13.6 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.5 STL, 40.5 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Don Carey: 12.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (42-for-98)
- Dante Harris: 10.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 35.7 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (17-for-67)
- Kaiden Rice: 11.9 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (72-for-180)
- Collin Holloway: 7.8 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (14-for-35)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.