The Cleveland State Vikings (16-5, 12-2 Horizon) are heavy favorites (-10) as they try to build on a five-game home win streak when they square off against the UIC Flames (8-13, 4-8 Horizon) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Wolstein Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146 points.
Cleveland State vs. UIC Predictions
Cleveland State vs. UIC Betting Odds
|Cleveland State||-10||146 points|
Cleveland State vs. UIC Last 10 Games
- Cleveland State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Cleveland State’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Vikings games averaged 4.4 fewer points (141.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Vikings have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UIC is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- UIC and its opponents have combined to hit the over in nine of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Flames games averaged 5.8 fewer points (140.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Flames are scoring 73.6 points per game compared to their 70.5 season average.
Cleveland State vs. UIC Betting Trends
- Cleveland State has gone 9-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Vikings have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- This season, nine of Cleveland State’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Vikings score only 2.5 more points per game (75.3) than the Flames give up (72.8).
- Cleveland State has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 10-1 record overall when scoring more than 72.8 points.
- UIC has covered the spread in a game eight times this year (8-12-0).
- The Flames are 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Games involving UIC have hit the over 13 times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Flames score an average of 70.5 points per game, only 1.1 more points than the 69.4 the Vikings allow.
- UIC is 5-6 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it scores more than 69.4 points.
Cleveland State vs. UIC Over/Under Trends
- This season, Cleveland State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 146 points nine times.
- There have been eight UIC games that have ended with a combined score over 146 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 146 is 0.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Vikings (75.3 points per game) and the Flames (70.5 points per game).
- The 142.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.8 fewer than the 146 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Vikings games is 4.8 points fewer than the over/under of 146 points in this contest.
- Flames games have an over/under of 138.0 points this season, 8.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Cleveland State Team Leaders
- Torrey Patton: 13.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.9 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (16-for-59)
- D’Moi Hodge: 15.7 PTS, 2.2 STL, 48.0 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (43-for-130)
- Deante Johnson: 8.0 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 63.3 FG%
- Tre Gomillion: 9.8 PTS, 51.0 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Broc Finstuen: 7.4 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
UIC Team Leaders
- Damaria Franklin: 18.1 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 45.0 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (32-for-108)
- Kevin Johnson: 13.4 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (38-for-105)
- Zion Griffin: 10.6 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (30-for-85)
- Jalen Warren: 7.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (11-for-44)
- Filip: 6.4 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (29-for-82)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.