The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (13-10, 7-3 Big South) will look to continue a four-game win streak when they hit the road to play the Campbell Fighting Camels (13-8, 6-4 Big South) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center as just 2.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 128.5 points.
Campbell vs. Gardner-Webb Predictions
Campbell vs. Gardner-Webb Betting Odds
Campbell vs. Gardner-Webb Last 10 Games
- Campbell covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Campbell and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Fighting Camels games averaged 129.7 total points, 1.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Fighting Camels’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Gardner-Webb is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The last 10 Runnin’ Bulldogs games averaged 137.0 total points, 8.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have scored 3.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Campbell vs. Gardner-Webb Betting Trends
- Campbell is 8-9-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Fighting Camels went 3-8 against the spread.
- Games involving Campbell have hit the over 10 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Fighting Camels score just 4.4 more points per game (68.3) than the Runnin’ Bulldogs give up (63.9).
- When Campbell totals more than 63.9 points, it is 6-6 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- Gardner-Webb has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-10-0).
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs are 4-5 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, seven of Gardner-Webb’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs’ 70.3 points per game are 7.9 more points than the 62.4 the Fighting Camels allow.
- When it scores more than 62.4 points, Gardner-Webb is 6-5 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
Campbell vs. Gardner-Webb Over/Under Trends
- Campbell and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (128.5 points) nine times this season.
- In Gardner-Webb’s 20 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 128.5.
- The Fighting Camels average 68.3 points per game against the Runnin’ Bulldogs’ 70.3, totaling 10.1 points over the matchup’s point total of 128.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 126.3 points per game, 2.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Fighting Camels have seen a 129.9 over/under in their games this season, 1.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 11.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Runnin’ Bulldogs’ games this season (139.6 points).
Campbell Team Leaders
- Jesus Carralero: 10.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Cedric Henderson Jr.: 13.2 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (27-for-65)
- Ricky Clemons: 10.1 PTS, 64.2 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Jordan Whitfield: 12.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.0 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (40-for-94)
- Messiah Thompson: 8.8 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
Gardner-Webb Team Leaders
- D’Maurian Williams: 14.0 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (57-for-148)
- Kareem Reid: 10.4 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 58.6 FG%
- Lance Terry: 13.3 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (34-for-110)
- Anthony Selden: 8.0 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
- Zion Williams: 6.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.8 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.