The Lamar Cardinals (2-22, 0-9 WAC) will try to halt a 15-game losing streak when they visit the Cal Baptist Lancers (12-11, 2-8 WAC) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 10, 2022 as 12-point underdogs. The Lancers have lost five games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 141.
Cal Baptist vs. Lamar Predictions
Cal Baptist vs. Lamar Betting Odds
|Cal Baptist||-12||141 points|
Cal Baptist vs. Lamar Last 10 Games
- Cal Baptist is 2-8 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Cal Baptist games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Lancers games averaged 0.8 more points (141.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Lancers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- Lamar is 0-10 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Lamar and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Cardinals games averaged 4.5 fewer points (136.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Cardinals’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 56.8, 1.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Cal Baptist vs. Lamar Betting Trends
- Cal Baptist has covered the spread nine times this season (9-10-1).
- In games they have played as 12-point favorites or more, the Lancers have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Cal Baptist’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The 72.9 points per game the Lancers put up are 5.7 more points than the Cardinals allow (67.2).
- When Cal Baptist scores more than 67.2 points, it is 6-5-1 against the spread and 10-5 overall.
- Lamar has gone 9-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals are 4-4 ATS when playing as at least 12-point underdogs.
- Games involving Lamar have hit the over 11 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Cardinals put up an average of 58.0 points per game, 10.1 fewer points than the 68.1 the Lancers allow to opponents.
- Lamar has put together a 3-4 ATS record and a 0-7 overall record in games it scores more than 68.1 points.
Cal Baptist vs. Lamar Over/Under Trends
- This season, 13 of Cal Baptist’s 20 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 141 points.
- This season, nine of Lamar’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 141 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 130.9 points per game, 10.1 points fewer than the point total of 141 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 135.3 points per game, 5.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Lancers have seen a 143.2 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.7 points more than the average over/under in Cardinals’ games this season (137.3 points).
Cal Baptist Team Leaders
- Daniel Akin: 12.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 BLK, 59.1 FG%
- Ty Rowell: 10.7 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (39-for-105)
- Tre Armstrong: 11.7 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (48-for-137)
- Taran Armstrong: 8.0 PTS, 5.8 AST, 41.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Reed Nottage: 10.5 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (34-for-102)
Lamar Team Leaders
- C.J. Roberts: 14.3 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (26-for-83)
- Lincoln Smith: 7.2 PTS, 45.0 FG%
- Kasen Harrison: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.0 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (13-for-53)
- Brock McClure: 6.4 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (15-for-50)
- Davion Buster: 11.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (38-for-106)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.