The Loyola Marymount Lions (9-12, 2-7 WCC) will attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they host the BYU Cougars (17-8, 5-5 WCC) at 11:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 10, 2022 as 8-point underdogs. The Cougars have lost four games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is set at 139.
BYU vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Predictions
BYU vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Odds
BYU vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Last 10 Games
- BYU is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 BYU games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 143.4 total points, 4.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Cougars have scored 2.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Lions games averaged 139.9 total points, 0.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Lions have scored 1.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
BYU vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Trends
- BYU is 10-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 2-6 when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- BYU’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Cougars average 72.7 points per game, just 0.1 fewer points than the 72.8 the Lions give up.
- BYU is 6-7 against the spread and 11-3 overall when scoring more than 72.8 points.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-13-0).
- The Lions have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- Games involving Loyola Marymount (CA) have hit the over 11 times this year.
- The Lions put up an average of 67.1 points per game, only 0.2 fewer points than the 67.3 the Cougars allow.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has put together a 4-5 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.3 points.
BYU vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Over/Under Trends
- BYU and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (139 points) 14 times this season.
- In Loyola Marymount (CA)’s 21 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 139.
- The point total for the contest of 139 is 0.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (72.7 points per game) and the Lions (67.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.1 points per game, 1.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Cougars have seen a 140.7 over/under in their games this season, 1.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates the average total points bet in Lions’ games (139.5 points) and this game’s over/under (139 points).
BYU Team Leaders
- Alex Barcello: 17.0 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 45.4 3PT% (64-for-141)
- Fousseyni Traore: 8.0 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 BLK, 54.8 FG%
- Te’Jon Lucas: 10.0 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (22-for-63)
- Gideon George: 7.6 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (27-for-82)
- Caleb Lohner: 6.4 PTS, 37.0 FG%, 12.2 3PT% (5-for-41)
Loyola Marymount (CA) Team Leaders
- Eli Scott: 16.3 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
- Joe Quintana: 12.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.3 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (58-for-142)
- Keli Leaupepe: 8.3 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
- Cameron Shelton: 8.0 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (10-for-43)
- Dameone Douglas: 8.8 PTS, 56.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.