The American Eagles (6-16, 2-8 Patriot) visit the Bucknell Bison (5-19, 2-10 Patriot) after losing five straight road games. The Bison are favored by 5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
Bucknell vs. American Predictions
Bucknell vs. American Betting Odds
Bucknell vs. American Last 10 Games
- Bucknell covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Bucknell games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Bison’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 142.4 points scored. That’s 5.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bison are scoring 4.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- American covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 American games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Eagles’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 132.8 points scored. That’s 3.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Eagles have scored 2.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 63.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bucknell vs. American Betting Trends
- Bucknell is 11-11-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Bucknell’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 22 chances.
- The Bison average only 3.7 fewer points per game (69.5) than the Eagles allow (73.2).
- When Bucknell totals more than 73.2 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- American has covered the spread nine times in 22 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 4-8.
- Games involving American have hit the over 11 times this season.
- The Eagles score 15.2 fewer points per game (63.7) than the Bison give up (78.9).
- When it scores more than 78.9 points, American is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
Bucknell vs. American Over/Under Trends
- This season, Bucknell games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 136.5-point total 15 times.
- In American’s 22 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 136.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 133.2 points per game, 3.3 points fewer than the total of 136.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 15.6 fewer points than the 152.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Bison have seen a 145.8 average over/under in their games this season, 9.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Eagles games have an over/under of 135.4 points this season, 1.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Bucknell Team Leaders
- Andrew Funk: 18.0 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (64-for-185)
- Xander Rice: 12.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.8 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (32-for-85)
- Andre Screen: 10.7 PTS, 56.7 FG%
- Alex Timmerman: 7.5 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Jake van der Heijden: 6.4 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (32-for-85)
American Team Leaders
- Stacy Beckton Jr.: 12.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.0 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (26-for-73)
- Johnny O’Neil: 9.0 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (33-for-93)
- Matt Rogers: 9.5 PTS, 63.7 FG%
- Colin Smalls: 10.2 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Elijah Stephens: 5.4 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (8-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.