The Bellarmine Knights (13-11, 7-3 ASUN) visit the North Florida Ospreys (7-17, 3-7 ASUN) in a matchup of ASUN teams at UNF Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. The Knights are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 138.5.
Bellarmine vs. North Florida Predictions
Bellarmine vs. North Florida Betting Odds
Bellarmine vs. North Florida Last 10 Games
- Bellarmine covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The Knights and their opponents have hit the over twice in those games.
- The last 10 Knights games averaged 139.2 total points, 0.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Knights are scoring 0.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- North Florida has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- North Florida and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Ospreys’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 141.8 points scored. That’s 3.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Ospreys have a 69.0 points-per-game average, 0.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Bellarmine vs. North Florida Betting Trends
- Bellarmine is 11-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Knights have an ATS record of 4-2.
- This season, six of Bellarmine’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Knights record 69.8 points per game, just 1.6 fewer points than the 71.4 the Ospreys give up.
- Bellarmine is 6-1 against the spread and 11-0 overall when scoring more than 71.4 points.
- North Florida is 9-11-1 against the spread this year.
- The Ospreys have an ATS record of 7-8-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving North Florida have hit the over eight times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Ospreys score an average of 69.2 points per game, only 2.9 more points than the 66.3 the Knights allow to opponents.
- North Florida has put together a 7-2 ATS record and a 7-5 overall record in games it scores more than 66.3 points.
Bellarmine vs. North Florida Over/Under Trends
- Bellarmine and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (138.5 points) nine times this season.
- There have been 10 North Florida games that have finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points this season.
- The Knights average 69.8 points per game against the Ospreys’ 69.2, totaling 0.5 points over the game’s total of 138.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 137.7 points per game, 0.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Knights have seen a 140.4 over/under in their games this season, 1.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.4 points separates the average total points bet in Ospreys’ games (142.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (138.5 points).
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 17.1 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (9-for-51)
- CJ Fleming: 13.8 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (54-for-141)
- Juston Betz: 6.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 54.9 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- Alec Pfriem: 7.6 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (31-for-67)
- Curt Hopf: 7.3 PTS, 56.0 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
North Florida Team Leaders
- Jose Placer: 15.2 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (43-for-129)
- Carter Hendricksen: 12.6 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (44-for-143)
- Jadyn Parker: 7.6 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 57.1 FG%
- Jarius Hicklen: 11.0 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 43.0 3PT% (61-for-142)
- Emmanuel Adedoyin: 6.9 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (42-for-95)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.