The Austin Peay Governors (7-14, 3-8 OVC) are 3-point favorites as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (11-13, 6-5 OVC) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Winfield Dunn Center. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5.
Austin Peay vs. Southeast Missouri State Predictions
Austin Peay vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Odds
|Austin Peay||-3||144.5 points|
Austin Peay vs. Southeast Missouri State Last 10 Games
- Austin Peay is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The Governors and their opponents have combined to hit the over in one of those games.
- The past 10 Governors games averaged 4.5 fewer points (140.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Governors are scoring 3.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Southeast Missouri State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Southeast Missouri State and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Redhawks games averaged 151.2 total points, 6.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Redhawks have scored 2.7 more points per contest compared to their 74.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Austin Peay vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Trends
- Austin Peay has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this season (9-9-1).
- The Governors have not covered a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Games involving Austin Peay have hit the over three times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Governors put up 65.6 points per game, 11.7 fewer points than the 77.3 the Redhawks give up.
- Austin Peay has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall when putting up more than 77.3 points.
- Southeast Missouri State has put together a record of 9-13-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Redhawks have gone 3-6 against the spread.
- This season, Southeast Missouri State’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 22 chances.
- The Redhawks put up just 4.7 more points per game (74.9) than the Governors allow (70.2).
- Southeast Missouri State has put together a 9-4 ATS record and a 10-5 overall record in games it scores more than 70.2 points.
Austin Peay vs. Southeast Missouri State Over/Under Trends
- Three Austin Peay games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 144.5 points.
- There have been 15 Southeast Missouri State games that have ended with a combined score over 144.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 144.5 is 4.0 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Governors (65.6 points per game) and the Redhawks (74.9 points per game).
- The 147.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.0 more than the 144.5 total in this contest.
- The Governors have seen a 139.2 average over/under in their games this season, 5.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Redhawks’ games this season (147.8 points).
Austin Peay Team Leaders
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett: 13.3 PTS, 55.3 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (10-for-27)
- Cameron Copeland: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.2 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
- Carlos Paez: 6.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.6 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Tariq Silver: 9.7 PTS, 37.0 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (41-for-120)
- Caleb Stone-Carrawell: 11.8 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (20-for-61)
Southeast Missouri State Team Leaders
- Phillip Russell: 13.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.5 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (40-for-108)
- Eric Reed Jr.: 15.5 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (51-for-141)
- Nygal Russell: 7.8 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (27-for-81)
- Chris Harris: 10.4 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
- Nana Akenten: 7.1 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (32-for-100)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.