Two hot teams meet when the No. 4 Arizona Wildcats (20-2, 10-1 Pac-12) visit the Washington State Cougars (14-7, 7-3 Pac-12) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Cougars are 6-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their four-game win streak allive against the Wildcats, winners of four straight. The point total is set at 143.5 for the matchup.
Arizona vs. Washington State Predictions
Arizona vs. Washington State Betting Odds
Arizona vs. Washington State Last 10 Games
- Arizona is 9-1 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Arizona’s past 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 149.3 total points, 5.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 5.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Washington State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Cougars games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The Cougars’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 134.1 points scored. That’s 9.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Cougars are scoring 68.6 points per game compared to their 73.1 season average.
Arizona vs. Washington State Betting Trends
- Arizona has registered a 13-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 6 points or more so far this season, the Wildcats went 11-6-1 against the spread.
- Arizona games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this season.
- The Wildcats score 85.1 points per game, 22.9 more points than the 62.2 the Cougars allow.
- Arizona has a 13-7-1 record against the spread and a 20-1 record overall when putting up more than 62.2 points.
- Washington State has covered the spread 10 times over 21 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Washington State have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Cougars’ 73.1 points per game are 8.0 more points than the 65.1 the Wildcats allow.
- Washington State has put together a 9-6 ATS record and a 12-3 overall record in games it scores more than 65.1 points.
Arizona vs. Washington State Over/Under Trends
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (143.5 points) 13 times this season.
- This season, seven of Washington State’s games have ended with a score higher than 143.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 143.5 is 14.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (85.1 points per game) and the Cougars (73.1 points per game).
- The 127.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 16.2 fewer than the 143.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 148.5 over/under in their games this season, 5.0 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 5.1 points more than the average over/under in Cougars’ games this season (138.4 points).
Arizona Team Leaders
- Christian Koloko: 12.4 PTS, 7.3 REB, 3.1 BLK, 60.3 FG%
- Bennedict Mathurin: 16.5 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (44-for-122)
- Azuolas Tubelis: 14.6 PTS, 54.8 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
- Dalen Terry: 7.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.1 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (12-for-45)
- Kerr Kriisa: 10.1 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (52-for-154)
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 13.7 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (57-for-144)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.9 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 60.2 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Noah Williams: 10.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.2 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (10-for-50)
- Mouhamed Gueye: 7.2 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Tyrell Roberts: 10.5 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (40-for-123)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.