The Appalachian State Mountaineers (15-10, 9-3 Sun Belt) host the Georgia Southern Eagles (11-10, 4-6 Sun Belt) after winning four straight home games. The Mountaineers are favored by 6.5 points in the contest, which tips at 6:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 10, 2022. The point total in the matchup is 124.5.
Appalachian State vs. Georgia Southern Predictions
Appalachian State vs. Georgia Southern Betting Odds
|Appalachian State||-6.5||124.5 points|
Appalachian State vs. Georgia Southern Last 10 Games
- Appalachian State covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Appalachian State’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Mountaineers games averaged 131.3 total points, 6.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Mountaineers have a points-per-game average 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Georgia Southern is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Georgia Southern games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 11.0 more points (135.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Eagles have scored 5.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Appalachian State vs. Georgia Southern Betting Trends
- Appalachian State has covered the spread 13 times in 23 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Mountaineers have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Appalachian State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Mountaineers average only 4.2 more points per game (67.4) than the Eagles allow (63.2).
- When Appalachian State totals more than 63.2 points, it is 8-5 against the spread and 11-5 overall.
- Georgia Southern has gone 9-9-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Georgia Southern’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Eagles put up an average of 67.4 points per game, just 4.6 more points than the 62.8 the Mountaineers give up.
- Georgia Southern is 5-4 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it scores more than 62.8 points.
Appalachian State vs. Georgia Southern Over/Under Trends
- Appalachian State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (124.5 points) 15 times this season.
- In Georgia Southern’s 19 games this season, 12 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 124.5.
- The Mountaineers average 67.4 points per game against the Eagles’ 67.4, totaling 10.3 points over the game’s point total of 124.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 126 points per game, 1.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Mountaineers games is 132.2 points, 7.7 more than the over/under of 124.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 9.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (133.8 points).
Appalachian State Team Leaders
- Adrian Delph: 17.2 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (74-for-185)
- Donovan Gregory: 10.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.5 FG%
- Michael Almonacy: 9.8 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (42-for-135)
- Justin Forrest: 9 PTS, 30.2 FG%, 23.6 3PT% (26-for-110)
- James Lewis: 5.8 PTS, 52.5 FG%
Georgia Southern Team Leaders
- Andrei Savrasov: 10.5 PTS, 50 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- Kamari Brown: 9.6 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (28-for-82)
- Elijah McCadden: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.8 FG%, 20.6 3PT% (7-for-34)
- Prince Toyambi: 7.2 PTS, 60.6 FG%
- Cam Bryant: 8.1 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (29-for-77)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.