The Maine Black Bears (4-18, 1-10 America East) are big, 11.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a five-game losing streak when they visit the Albany (NY) Great Danes (10-13, 6-5 America East) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at SEFCU Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 123.
Albany (NY) vs. Maine Predictions
Albany (NY) vs. Maine Betting Odds
|Albany (NY)||-11.5||123 points|
Albany (NY) vs. Maine Last 10 Games
- Albany (NY) has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Albany (NY) games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The past 10 Great Danes games averaged 8.2 more points (131.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Great Danes have scored 3.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Maine is 0-10 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Maine games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Black Bears games averaged 131.2 total points, 8.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Black Bears’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 62.1, 1.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Albany (NY) vs. Maine Betting Trends
- Albany (NY) has compiled a 10-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, five of Albany (NY)’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Great Danes average 8.0 fewer points per game (62.0) than the Black Bears allow (70.0).
- When Albany (NY) totals more than 70.0 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- Maine has covered the spread seven times over 17 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 11.5-point underdogs or more, the Black Bears have an ATS record of 4-4.
- This season, nine of Maine’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Black Bears’ 60.5 points per game are only 4.7 fewer points than the 65.2 the Great Danes give up.
- Maine is 3-2 against the spread and 4-5 overall when it scores more than 65.2 points.
Albany (NY) vs. Maine Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Albany (NY) games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 123 points.
- This season, 12 games Maine played finished with a combined score over 123 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 122.5 points per game, 0.5 points fewer than the over/under of 123 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 135.2 points per game, 12.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Great Danes have seen a 133.1 over/under in their games this season, 10.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.6 points separates the average total points bet in Black Bears’ games (129.6 points) and this game’s over/under (123 points).
Albany (NY) Team Leaders
- Jamel Horton: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (18-for-53)
- Matt Cerruti: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.2 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (35-for-80)
- De’Vondre Perry: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Jarvis Doles: 6.7 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
- Paul Newman: 4.7 PTS, 61.6 FG%
Maine Team Leaders
- Vukasin Masic: 9.4 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (35-for-92)
- Maks Kalnjscek: 8.5 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (19-for-64)
- Ja’Shonte Wright-McLeish: 7.1 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (26-for-72)
- Sam Ihekwoaba: 5.7 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Adefolarin Adetogun: 3.6 PTS, 29.5 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.