The Alabama Crimson Tide (14-9, 4-6 SEC) visit the Ole Miss Rebels (12-11, 3-7 SEC) after losing four road games in a row. The Crimson Tide are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. The point total is 143.5 for the matchup.
Alabama vs. Ole Miss Predictions
Alabama vs. Ole Miss Betting Odds
Alabama vs. Ole Miss Last 10 Games
- Alabama is 2-8-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 4-6 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Alabama and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Crimson Tide games averaged 9.5 more points (153.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Crimson Tide have a points-per-game average 2.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Ole Miss has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Ole Miss and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Rebels games averaged 11.2 fewer points (132.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Rebels have a 64.2 points-per-game average, 3.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Alabama vs. Ole Miss Betting Trends
- Alabama has covered the spread eight times this season (8-15-0).
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Crimson Tide have gone 5-8 against the spread.
- This season, 15 of Alabama’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Crimson Tide put up 80.2 points per game, 14.5 more points than the 65.7 the Rebels give up.
- When Alabama scores more than 65.7 points, it is 7-13 against the spread and 13-8 overall.
- Ole Miss has gone 10-12-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Rebels have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Ole Miss have hit the over nine times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Rebels average 8.3 fewer points per game (67.3) than the Crimson Tide give up to opponents (75.6).
- Ole Miss is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it scores more than 75.6 points.
Alabama vs. Ole Miss Over/Under Trends
- Alabama and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (143.5 points) 18 times this season.
- In Ole Miss’ 22 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 143.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.5 points per game, 4.0 points more than the point total of 143.5 for this game.
- The 141.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.2 fewer than the 143.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Crimson Tide games is 152.6 points, 9.1 more than the over/under of 143.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 9.0 points separates this matchup’s over/under (143.5 points) and the average total points bet in Rebels’ games (134.5 points) this season.
Alabama Team Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford: 17.1 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (69-for-192)
- Keon Ellis: 11.7 PTS, 2.0 STL, 42.4 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (44-for-126)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 14.5 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (32-for-131)
- JD Davison: 8.1 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (17-for-58)
- Charles Bediako: 6.4 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 65.2 FG%
Ole Miss Team Leaders
- Nysier Brooks: 9.5 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.2 BLK, 58.8 FG%
- Luis Rodriguez: 7.0 PTS, 1.4 STL, 36.4 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (24-for-75)
- Matthew Murrell: 10.6 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (41-for-106)
- Jaemyn Brakefield: 8.1 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (23-for-63)
- Tye Fagan: 7.7 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (19-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.