The Wyoming Cowboys (19-3, 8-1 MWC) will try to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Utah State Aggies (15-9, 6-5 MWC) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 as 2.5-point favorites. The Aggies have won five games in a row. The over/under is 143.5 for the matchup.
Wyoming vs. Utah State Predictions
Wyoming vs. Utah State Betting Odds
Wyoming vs. Utah State Last 10 Games
- Wyoming has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Wyoming’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Cowboys’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.2 points scored. That’s 6.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cowboys’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- Utah State is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Utah State games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Aggies games averaged 138.8 total points, 4.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Aggies’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 73.8, 2.0 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Wyoming vs. Utah State Betting Trends
- Wyoming is 13-7-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Cowboys went 5-5-1 against the spread.
- This season, Wyoming’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 21 chances.
- The 76.1 points per game the Cowboys record are 9.4 more points than the Aggies allow (66.7).
- When Wyoming puts up more than 66.7 points, it is 11-4-1 against the spread and 17-0 overall.
- Utah State has covered the spread 12 times this year (12-10-0).
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Utah State’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 22 chances this year.
- The Aggies’ 75.8 points per game are 10.2 more points than the 65.6 the Cowboys allow to opponents.
- Utah State is 12-6 against the spread and 15-5 overall when it scores more than 65.6 points.
Wyoming vs. Utah State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wyoming games have hit the over on this matchup’s 143.5-point over/under seven times.
- In Utah State’s 22 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s over/under of 143.5.
- The over/under for the game of 143.5 is 8.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cowboys (76.1 points per game) and the Aggies (75.8 points per game).
- The 132.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 11.2 fewer than the 143.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Cowboys games is 139.1 points, 4.4 fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.5 points more than the average over/under in Aggies’ games this season (140.0 points).
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado: 18.4 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 51.3 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (13-for-52)
- Graham Ike: 19.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 53.3 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Drake Jeffries: 10.9 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 46.6 3PT% (68-for-146)
- Jeremiah Oden: 8.4 PTS, 56.5 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- Xavier Dusell: 8.0 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (37-for-102)
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 18.6 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.7 STL, 57.0 FG%, 52.4 3PT% (33-for-63)
- Brandon Horvath: 12.8 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (28-for-78)
- Steven Ashworth: 8.6 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (46-for-117)
- Rylan Jones: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
- R.J. Eytle-Rock: 7.4 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (21-for-60)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.