The Rhode Island Rams (11-9, 3-6 A-10) are 6.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the VCU Rams (14-7, 7-3 A-10) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at Stuart C. Siegel Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 121.5 for the matchup.
VCU vs. Rhode Island Predictions
VCU vs. Rhode Island Betting Odds
VCU vs. Rhode Island Last 10 Games
- VCU has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- VCU’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 VCU Rams games averaged 129.4 total points, 7.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the VCU Rams have a points-per-game average three points above their season-long scoring average.
- Rhode Island is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Rhode Island’s past 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Rhode Island Rams games averaged 135.3 total points, 13.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Rhode Island Rams have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 68 PPG season-long scoring average.
VCU vs. Rhode Island Betting Trends
- VCU has registered a 13-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 6.5 points or more so far this season, the VCU Rams went 5-4 against the spread.
- Games involving VCU have hit the over nine times this season.
- The VCU Rams average just 0.2 fewer points per game (63.3) than the Rhode Island Rams allow (63.5).
- VCU is 9-2 against the spread and 11-0 overall when scoring more than 63.5 points.
- Rhode Island has put together an 11-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rhode Island Rams are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Rhode Island’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Rhode Island Rams score 7.9 more points per game (68) than the VCU Rams allow their opponents to score (60.1).
- Rhode Island has put together an 8-6 ATS record and a 9-6 overall record in games it scores more than 60.1 points.
VCU vs. Rhode Island Over/Under Trends
- VCU and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (121.5 points) 14 times this season.
- There have been 15 Rhode Island games that have finished with a combined score over 121.5 points this season.
- The VCU Rams average 63.3 points per game against the Rams’ 68, totaling 9.8 points over the contest’s over/under of 121.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 2.1 fewer points than the 123.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The VCU Rams have seen a 127.8 average over/under in their games this season, 6.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 14.8 points separates the average total points bet in Rams’ games (136.3 points) and this game’s over/under (121.5 points).
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 11.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.2 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (41-for-106)
- Adrian Baldwin Jr.: 8.4 PTS, 2.4 STL, 42.6 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (18-for-39)
- Hason Ward: 6.1 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 50.4 FG%
- KeShawn Curry: 9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.2 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- Jayden Nunn: 8.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.9 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
Rhode Island Team Leaders
- Makhel Mitchell: 11.5 PTS, 3.1 BLK, 59.2 FG%
- Makhi Mitchell: 9.2 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.3 BLK, 53.1 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Jeremy Sheppard: 10.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.7 FG%, 36 3PT% (31-for-86)
- Antwan Walker: 8.2 PTS, 61.7 FG%, 48 3PT% (12-for-25)
- Ishmael Leggett: 8.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 36.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.