The Pacific (CA) Tigers (7-15) are heavy underdogs (by 20 points) to stop a nine-game road losing streak when they visit the No. 21 USC Trojans (19-4) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 135.5.
USC vs. Pacific (CA) Predictions
USC vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Odds
USC vs. Pacific (CA) Last 10 Games
- USC is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- USC and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Trojans games averaged 138.9 total points, 3.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Trojans’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 3.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Pacific (CA) is 2-8-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 2-8 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final scores of the last 10 Pacific (CA) games have gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 1.2 more points (136.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 64.2 points per game compared to their 66.0 season average.
USC vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Trends
- USC has put together a record of 12-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Trojans are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 20-point favorites.
- Games involving USC have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The Trojans score only 3.5 more points per game (73.3) than the Tigers allow (69.8).
- USC is 7-5 against the spread and 13-0 overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- Pacific (CA) has covered the spread four times over 20 games with a set spread.
- Pacific (CA)’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Tigers put up just 2.6 more points per game (66.0) than the Trojans allow (63.4).
- Pacific (CA) has put together a 4-8 ATS record and a 7-7 overall record in games it scores more than 63.4 points.
USC vs. Pacific (CA) Over/Under Trends
- This season, USC and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 135.5 points 12 times.
- This season, nine games Pacific (CA) played finished with a combined score over 135.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 135.5 is 3.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Trojans (73.3 points per game) and the Tigers (66.0 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 2.3 fewer points than the 133.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Trojans have seen a 139.5 average over/under in their games this season, 4.0 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Tigers games have an over/under of 135.1 points this season, 0.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
USC Team Leaders
- Isaiah Mobley: 14.7 PTS, 8.5 REB, 45.7 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (37-for-94)
- Drew Peterson: 10.9 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (27-for-68)
- Chevez Goodwin: 11.9 PTS, 59.4 FG%
- Boogie Ellis: 12.7 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (36-for-103)
- Agbonkpolo: 7.9 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (17-for-68)
Pacific (CA) Team Leaders
- Alphonso Anderson: 10.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.0 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (24-for-70)
- Jeremiah Bailey: 10.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.0 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Pierre Crockrell II: 7.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.8 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (6-for-13)
- Nicquel Blake: 8.5 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 22.0 3PT% (9-for-41)
- Jordan Bell: 4.0 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (9-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.