AAC opponents square off when the UCF Knights (13-8, 5-6 AAC) host the Wichita State Shockers (12-8, 3-5 AAC) at Addition Financial Arena, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 8, 2022. The Shockers are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 133.5.
UCF vs. Wichita State Predictions
UCF vs. Wichita State Betting Odds
UCF vs. Wichita State Last 10 Games
- UCF covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 UCF games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The last 10 Knights games averaged 138.9 total points, 5.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Knights are scoring 4.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Wichita State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Wichita State games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Shockers games averaged 135.1 total points, 1.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Shockers are scoring 68.8 points per game compared to their 68.1 season average.
UCF vs. Wichita State Betting Trends
- UCF is 8-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knights have an ATS record of 5-7 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, UCF’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The Knights put up 6.7 more points per game (70.7) than the Shockers allow (64.0).
- UCF has an 8-6 record against the spread and a 12-2 record overall when putting up more than 64.0 points.
- Wichita State has compiled a 9-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Shockers have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Wichita State have hit the over seven times this year.
- The Shockers’ 68.1 points per game are only 0.5 more points than the 67.6 the Knights allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.6 points, Wichita State is 4-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
UCF vs. Wichita State Over/Under Trends
- UCF and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (133.5 points) 11 times this season.
- This season, eight games Wichita State played finished with a combined score higher than 133.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.8 points per game, 5.3 points more than the over/under of 133.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 131.6 points per game, 1.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Knights games is 137.9 points, 4.4 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- Shockers’ games have a total points bet of 134.2 points this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under for this game.
UCF Team Leaders
- Darius Perry: 11.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.7 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (38-for-103)
- Brandon Mahan: 10.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 34.9 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (39-for-126)
- Darin Green Jr.: 13.7 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (61-for-152)
- C.J. Walker: 8.0 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong: 7.1 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 59.2 FG%
Wichita State Team Leaders
- Ricky Council IV: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (19-for-57)
- Tyson Etienne: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 34.7 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (54-for-163)
- Dexter Dennis: 8.0 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (23-for-85)
- Morris Udeze: 10.5 PTS, 50.6 FG%
- Craig Porter Jr.: 5.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.