The East Carolina Pirates (11-11, 2-8 AAC) are underdogs (+5.5) as they attempt to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (7-14, 1-9 AAC) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at Donald W. Reynolds Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 138 points.
Tulsa vs. East Carolina Predictions
Tulsa vs. East Carolina Betting Odds
Tulsa vs. East Carolina Last 10 Games
- Tulsa has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Tulsa and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Golden Hurricane games averaged 2.3 fewer points (135.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Golden Hurricane have scored 1.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- East Carolina covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 East Carolina games have gone over the set total five times.
- The Pirates’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.0 points scored. That’s 3.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Pirates are scoring 66.9 points per game compared to their 70.0 season average.
Tulsa vs. East Carolina Betting Trends
- Tulsa has registered a 10-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Golden Hurricane have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- Tulsa’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Golden Hurricane average 67.5 points per game, just 4.7 fewer points than the 72.2 the Pirates allow.
- Tulsa is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 72.2 points.
- East Carolina has put together a record of 11-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Pirates have gone 4-3 against the spread.
- This season, 13 of East Carolina’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Pirates score just 0.9 more points per game (70.0) than the Golden Hurricane allow (69.1).
- East Carolina is 8-3 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it scores more than 69.1 points.
Tulsa vs. East Carolina Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tulsa games have gone over this game’s 138-point over/under 10 times.
- There have been 13 East Carolina games that have ended with a combined score higher than 138 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137.5 points per game, 0.5 points fewer than the total of 138 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 141.3 points per game, 3.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Golden Hurricane games is 133.9 points, 4.1 fewer than the over/under of 138 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Pirates’ games this season (139.7 points).
Tulsa Team Leaders
- Jeriah Horne: 15.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.1 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (42-for-106)
- Sam Griffin: 15.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.4 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (46-for-133)
- Darien Jackson: 8.3 PTS, 54.8 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Rey Idowu: 7.6 PTS, 52.5 FG%
- Anthony Pritchard: 3.8 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (3-for-18)
East Carolina Team Leaders
- Tristen Newton: 17.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.2 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (36-for-107)
- Vance Jackson: 13.2 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (60-for-136)
- Brandon Johnson: 5.6 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Brandon Suggs: 9.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Tremont Robinson-White: 6.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.1 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.