The Ohio Bobcats (19-3, 10-1 MAC) are underdogs (by 4 points) to extend a five-game road winning streak when they visit the Toledo Rockets (18-5, 10-2 MAC) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 148.5.
Toledo vs. Ohio Predictions
Toledo vs. Ohio Betting Odds
Toledo vs. Ohio Last 10 Games
- Toledo covered the spread nine times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Toledo games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The Rockets’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 150.3 points scored. That’s 1.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Rockets have scored 4.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Ohio covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Ohio games have surpassed the set total eight times.
- The Bobcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 142.4 points scored. That’s 6.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Bobcats are scoring 78.2 points per game compared to their 75.0 season average.
Toledo vs. Ohio Betting Trends
- Toledo is 15-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point favorites or more, the Rockets have an ATS record of 8-3.
- Games involving Toledo have hit the over 10 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Rockets score 14.7 more points per game (80.7) than the Bobcats allow (66.0).
- Toledo is 15-4 against the spread and 18-3 overall when scoring more than 66.0 points.
- Ohio is 10-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bobcats have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- This season, Ohio’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 21 chances.
- The Bobcats’ 75.0 points per game are 5.8 more points than the 69.2 the Rockets give up to opponents.
- Ohio is 7-7 against the spread and 15-0 overall when it scores more than 69.2 points.
Toledo vs. Ohio Over/Under Trends
- Toledo and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (148.5 points) 12 times this season.
- This season, 10 of Ohio’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 148.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 148.5 is 7.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rockets (80.7 points per game) and the Bobcats (75.0 points per game).
- The 135.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 13.3 fewer than the 148.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Rockets games is 147.7 points, 0.8 fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points for this contest.
- Bobcats games have an over/under of 143.5 points this season, 5.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Toledo Team Leaders
- Ryan Rollins: 20 PTS, 1.9 STL, 48.1 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (36-for-105)
- JT Shumate: 15.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.2 FG%, 48.9 3PT% (46-for-94)
- Setric Millner Jr.: 14 PTS, 45 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
- Rayj Dennis: 12 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- Ra’Heim Moss: 8.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.5 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
Ohio Team Leaders
- Mark Sears: 19.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (33-for-78)
- Jason Carter: 15.3 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.4 STL, 47.8 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (19-for-71)
- Ben Vander Plas: 13.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 45.3 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (45-for-130)
- Ben Roderick: 7.4 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 22.4 3PT% (17-for-76)
- Miles Brown: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.