The Oklahoma State Cowboys (11-11, 4-6 Big 12) visit the TCU Horned Frogs (15-5, 4-4 Big 12) after losing three road games in a row. The Horned Frogs are favored by only 3 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 8, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 128.
TCU vs. Oklahoma State Predictions
TCU vs. Oklahoma State Betting Odds
TCU vs. Oklahoma State Last 10 Games
- TCU is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- TCU and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Horned Frogs games averaged 130.8 total points, 2.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Horned Frogs have a points-per-game average 3.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma State has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Oklahoma State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Cowboys games averaged 3.4 more points (131.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Cowboys are scoring 63.5 points per game compared to their 69.2 season average.
TCU vs. Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- TCU has covered the spread 11 times in 19 games with a set spread.
- The Horned Frogs are 2-5-1 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Games involving TCU have hit the over 10 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Horned Frogs record just 2.4 more points per game (68.8) than the Cowboys give up (66.4).
- TCU is 7-2-1 against the spread and 11-0 overall when scoring more than 66.4 points.
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread in a game eight times this season (8-14-0).
- The Cowboys are 3-4 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Oklahoma State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
- The Cowboys score an average of 69.2 points per game, 6.7 more points than the 62.5 the Horned Frogs give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.5 points, Oklahoma State is 6-8 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
TCU vs. Oklahoma State Over/Under Trends
- TCU and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (128 points) 12 times this season.
- In Oklahoma State’s 22 games this season, 15 have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s over/under of 128.
- The total for the matchup of 128 is 10 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Horned Frogs (68.8 points per game) and the Cowboys (69.2 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 0.9 fewer points than the 128.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Horned Frogs have seen a 134.2 average over/under in their games this season, 6.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Cowboys’ games have a total points bet of 136.2 points this season, 8.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 13.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.6 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (26-for-88)
- Emanuel Miller: 10 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 9.7 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (28-for-78)
- Damion Baugh: 9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.4 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (14-for-53)
- Eddie Lampkin Jr.: 6 PTS, 57.5 FG%
Oklahoma State Team Leaders
- Isaac Likekele: 7.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.9 FG%
- Avery Anderson III: 11 PTS, 2 STL, 40.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (23-for-66)
- Moussa Cisse: 6.2 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 52.2 FG%
- Bryce Thompson: 9.8 PTS, 43 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
- Bryce Williams: 8.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.6 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (19-for-68)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.