The Syracuse Orange (12-11, 6-6 ACC) are favored (-3.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Boston College Eagles (9-12, 4-7 ACC) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at Silvio O. Conte Forum. The matchup’s point total is set at 145.
Syracuse vs. Boston College Predictions
Syracuse vs. Boston College Betting Odds
Syracuse vs. Boston College Last 10 Games
- Syracuse has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Syracuse’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Orange’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 148.9 points scored. That’s 3.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Orange’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Boston College covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Boston College games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 11.6 fewer points (133.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 62.8, 2.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Syracuse vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Syracuse has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-11-0).
- The Orange have an ATS record of 5-7 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Syracuse have hit the over 13 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Orange record 12.4 more points per game (78.4) than the Eagles allow (66.0).
- Syracuse has an 11-7 record against the spread and an 11-7 record overall when putting up more than 66.0 points.
- Boston College has gone 10-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Eagles went 6-6 against the spread.
- This season, Boston College’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 22 chances.
- The Eagles score 10.1 fewer points per game (65.1) than the Orange give up (75.2).
- Boston College is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it scores more than 75.2 points.
Syracuse vs. Boston College Over/Under Trends
- This season, Syracuse and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 145 points 16 times.
- There have been three Boston College games that have finished with a combined score higher than 145 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 145 is 1.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Orange (78.4 points per game) and the Eagles (65.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 3.8 fewer points than the 141.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Orange games is 147.5 points, 2.5 more than the over/under of 145 points for this contest.
- A difference of 12.9 points separates this matchup’s over/under (145 points) and the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (132.1 points) this season.
Syracuse Team Leaders
- Buddy Boeheim: 19.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.8 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (64-for-183)
- Jesse Edwards: 12.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 2.8 BLK, 70.4 FG%
- Cole Swider: 12.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.1 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (50-for-131)
- Jimmy Boeheim: 13.6 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (23-for-62)
- Joseph Girard III: 13.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.2 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (60-for-141)
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 12.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.5 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (26-for-81)
- T.J. Bickerstaff: 7.8 PTS, 8.0 REB, 39.3 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (9-for-31)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 10.5 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- Quinten Post: 8.6 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Jaeden Zackery: 9.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.1 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (25-for-56)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.