The Saint Louis Billikens (16-6, 7-2 A-10) are favored (-8.5) to continue a five-game win streak when they visit the La Salle Explorers (7-13, 2-8 A-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at Tom Gola Arena. The over/under in the matchup is set at 145.5.
Saint Louis vs. La Salle Predictions
Saint Louis vs. La Salle Betting Odds
|Saint Louis||-8.5||145.5 points|
Saint Louis vs. La Salle Last 10 Games
- Saint Louis covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Saint Louis games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Billikens games averaged 142.4 total points, 3.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Billikens are scoring three points less per game compared to their season average.
- La Salle is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 La Salle games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Explorers games averaged 139.5 total points, six fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Explorers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 69.8, 0.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Saint Louis vs. La Salle Betting Trends
- Saint Louis is 13-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Billikens are 5-2 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, 12 of Saint Louis’ games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Billikens score 6.9 more points per game (79.6) than the Explorers give up (72.7).
- Saint Louis is 10-4 against the spread and 13-2 overall when scoring more than 72.7 points.
- La Salle has gone 7-12-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 8.5 points or more so far this season, the Explorers went 3-2 against the spread.
- Games involving La Salle have hit the over 11 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Explorers score only 2.7 more points per game (70.2) than the Billikens give up (67.5).
- When it scores more than 67.5 points, La Salle is 6-5 against the spread and 5-7 overall.
Saint Louis vs. La Salle Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Saint Louis’ 21 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 145.5 points.
- There have been 11 La Salle games that have ended with a combined score over 145.5 points this season.
- The Billikens average 79.6 points per game against the Explorers’ 70.2, totaling 4.3 points over the contest’s over/under of 145.5.
- This game’s total is 5.3 fewer points than the 140.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Billikens games is 3.2 points fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 5.2 points separates this game’s over/under (145.5 points) and the average total points bet in Explorers’ games (140.3 points) this season.
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 11.6 PTS, 8.5 AST, 2.2 STL, 43.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
- Francis Okoro: 9.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.4 BLK, 57.7 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 17.4 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (54-for-125)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 9.4 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
- Fred Thatch Jr.: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.6 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
La Salle Team Leaders
- Clifton Moore: 12.6 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 50 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (8-for-37)
- Jack Clark: 11.2 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (31-for-102)
- Christian Ray: 4.7 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- Jhamir Brickus: 8.6 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (29-for-73)
- Josh Nickelberry: 11.8 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (45-for-124)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.