The Fordham Rams (10-11, 3-6 A-10) are heavy underdogs (by 12 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (12-7, 4-4 A-10) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Fordham Predictions
Saint Bonaventure vs. Fordham Betting Odds
|Saint Bonaventure||-12||132.5 points|
Saint Bonaventure vs. Fordham Last 10 Games
- Saint Bonaventure is 2-8-0 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 6-4 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Saint Bonaventure’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The Bonnies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 134.6 points scored. That’s 2.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Bonnies have a points-per-game average 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Fordham is 3-7 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Fordham games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 2.8 more points (135.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Rams have scored 5.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Fordham Betting Trends
- Saint Bonaventure has gone 5-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 12-point favorites or more, the Bonnies have an ATS record of 1-3.
- Saint Bonaventure games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Bonnies score just 2.3 more points per game (70.4) than the Rams allow (68.1).
- When Saint Bonaventure puts up more than 68.1 points, it is 3-7 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Fordham has covered the spread in a game 14 times this year (14-8-0).
- The Rams are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 12-point underdogs.
- Games involving Fordham have hit the over 12 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Rams average only 0.2 more points per game (68.8) than the Bonnies give up to opponents (68.6).
- Fordham is 7-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it scores more than 68.6 points.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Fordham Over/Under Trends
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (132.5 points) 10 times this season.
- A total of 13 of Fordham’s games finished with a combined score higher than 132.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.2 points per game, 6.7 points more than the over/under of 132.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s over/under is 4.2 fewer points than the 136.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Bonnies have seen a 134.8 average over/under in their games this season, 2.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is four points fewer than the average over/under in Rams’ games this season (136.5 points).
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Jaren Holmes: 14.8 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (21-for-73)
- Osun Osunniyi: 10.4 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2.8 BLK, 57.2 FG%
- Jalen Adaway: 14.7 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (24-for-55)
- Kyle Lofton: 12.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.8 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (20-for-61)
- Dominick Welch: 11 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.2 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (46-for-143)
Fordham Team Leaders
- Chuba Ohams: 13 PTS, 10.6 REB, 1.9 BLK, 51 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Darius Quisenberry: 17.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.4 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (54-for-161)
- Antrell Charlton: 7.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 33.5 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (24-for-83)
- Antonio Daye Jr.: 13.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
- Kyle Rose: 7.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.6 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (35-for-97)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.