The Northwestern Wildcats (11-10, 4-8 Big Ten) are at home in Big Ten action against the Indiana Hoosiers (16-6, 7-5 Big Ten) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are 1-point favorites in the game. The over/under is set at 137.5 for the matchup.
Northwestern vs. Indiana Predictions
Northwestern vs. Indiana Betting Odds
Northwestern vs. Indiana Last 10 Games
- Northwestern is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Northwestern and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 3.3 more points (140.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 3.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Indiana has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hoosiers games averaged 0.5 fewer points (137) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Hoosiers have scored 5.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Northwestern vs. Indiana Betting Trends
- Northwestern has covered the spread 10 times in 20 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Wildcats went 6-5 against the spread.
- This season, Northwestern’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 20 chances.
- The 75.9 points per game the Wildcats score are 12.4 more points than the Hoosiers give up (63.5).
- Northwestern is 8-8 against the spread and 11-8 overall when scoring more than 63.5 points.
- Indiana is 13-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hoosiers have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This season, nine of Indiana’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Hoosiers’ 73.0 points per game are only 4.4 more points than the 68.6 the Wildcats give up.
- Indiana is 8-4 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it scores more than 68.6 points.
Northwestern vs. Indiana Over/Under Trends
- Northwestern and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137.5 points) 15 times this season.
- There have been seven Indiana games that have ended with a combined score over 137.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.9 points per game, 11.4 points more than the total of 137.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.1 points per game, 5.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 140.6 points, 3.1 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- Hoosiers’ games have a total points bet of 138 points this season, 0.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Northwestern Team Leaders
- Pete Nance: 15.6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 50.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (27-for-63)
- Boo Buie: 15.3 PTS, 5 AST, 40.8 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (49-for-133)
- Ryan Young: 9.6 PTS, 55.6 FG%
- Robbie Beran: 6.4 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Chase Audige: 8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.2 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (17-for-62)
Indiana Team Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis: 17.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 2.6 BLK, 59.1 FG%
- Race Thompson: 11.5 PTS, 7.6 REB, 54.6 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (8-for-36)
- Xavier Johnson: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
- Miller Kopp: 6.2 PTS, 38 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (24-for-62)
- Parker Stewart: 6.9 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (41-for-91)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.