The North Carolina Central Eagles (10-10, 4-1 MEAC) hit the road in MEAC play against the South Carolina State Bulldogs (11-11, 3-3 MEAC) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Eagles are 2-point favorites in the game. The point total is 140 for the matchup.
North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State Predictions
North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State Betting Odds
|North Carolina Central||-2||140 points|
North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State Last 10 Games
- North Carolina Central has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- North Carolina Central’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The Eagles’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.7 points scored. That’s 0.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 4.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- South Carolina State is 7-3 overall and 5-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- South Carolina State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 7.1 more points (147.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 72 points per game compared to their 73.3 season average.
North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State Betting Trends
- North Carolina Central has covered the spread eight times this season (8-7-0).
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, nine of North Carolina Central’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Eagles record 72.6 points per game, just 1.4 fewer points than the 74 the Bulldogs give up.
- South Carolina State has covered the spread in a game 10 times this season (10-7-2).
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 9-4-2.
- South Carolina State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs score an average of 73.3 points per game, 5.4 more points than the 67.9 the Eagles allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, South Carolina State is 5-4-1 against the spread and 6-6 overall.
North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of North Carolina Central’s 15 games have gone over Monday’s total of 140 points.
- This season, 11 games South Carolina State played finished with a combined score over 140 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.9 points per game, 5.9 points more than the point total of 140 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s total is 1.9 fewer points than the 141.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Eagles games is 0.2 points fewer than the over/under of 140 points in this matchup.
- Bulldogs’ games have a total points bet of 146.6 points this season, 6.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
North Carolina Central Team Leaders
- Justin Wright: 11.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.5 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
- Kris Monroe: 10 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (28-for-83)
- Randy Miller Jr.: 12.5 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (29-for-80)
- Eric Boone: 6.9 PTS, 2.1 STL, 35.1 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Dontavius King: 8.2 PTS, 53.2 FG%
South Carolina State Team Leaders
- Antonio Madlock: 11.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.2 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (12-for-54)
- Jemal Davis: 9.1 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 40.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Deaquan Williams: 7.7 PTS, 47.5 FG%
- Cam Jones: 10.9 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (12-for-46)
- Edward Oliver-Hampton: 7.8 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (6-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.