The No. 17 Michigan State Spartans (17-5, 8-3 Big Ten) are at home in Big Ten play against the No. 14 Wisconsin Badgers (18-4, 9-3 Big Ten) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Spartans are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The point total is set at 139.5 for the matchup.
Michigan State vs. Wisconsin Predictions
Michigan State vs. Wisconsin Betting Odds
|Michigan State||-4.5||139.5 points|
Michigan State vs. Wisconsin Last 10 Games
- Michigan State is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Michigan State’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Spartans games averaged 1.1 more points (140.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Spartans’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 0.8 points higher than their season-long average.
- Wisconsin has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Wisconsin’s past 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Badgers games averaged 0.3 fewer points (139.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Badgers have scored 1.0 more point per contest compared to their 71.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Michigan State vs. Wisconsin Betting Trends
- Michigan State has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-8-0).
- In games they were favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Spartans went 5-5 against the spread.
- This season, 10 of Michigan State’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Spartans score 7.4 more points per game (73.7) than the Badgers give up (66.3).
- Michigan State has a 10-4 record against the spread and a 14-1 record overall when putting up more than 66.3 points.
- Wisconsin is 12-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Badgers have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 14 of Wisconsin’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Badgers put up only 4.8 more points per game (71.2) than the Spartans give up (66.4).
- When it scores more than 66.4 points, Wisconsin is 9-6 against the spread and 13-2 overall.
Michigan State vs. Wisconsin Over/Under Trends
- This season, Michigan State and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 139.5 points 11 times.
- This season, eight games Wisconsin played finished with a combined score over 139.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.9 points per game, 5.4 points more than the total of 139.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 6.8 fewer points than the 132.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Spartans have seen a 139.6 average over/under in their games this season, 0.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (139.5 points) and the average total points bet in Badgers’ games (134.2 points) this season.
Michigan State Team Leaders
- Marcus Bingham: 9.2 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 56.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Gabe Brown: 13.1 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (49-for-127)
- Malik Hall: 10 PTS, 56.7 FG%, 53.7 3PT% (22-for-41)
- Max Christie: 9.5 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (30-for-88)
- Tyson Walker: 7.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.1 FG%, 54.3 3PT% (19-for-35)
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 18.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 41.9 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (28-for-83)
- Brad Davison: 15 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (57-for-156)
- Tyler Wahl: 10.5 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 10.7 3PT% (3-for-28)
- Steven Crowl: 9.1 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Chucky Hepburn: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.4 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (25-for-73)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.