The Long Beach State Beach (12-9, 7-1 Big West) are only 1.5-point favorites as they try to extend a five-game home win streak when they square off against the CSU Fullerton Titans (14-6, 7-1 Big West) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at Walter Pyramid. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5.
Long Beach State vs. CSU Fullerton Predictions
Long Beach State vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Odds
|Long Beach State||-1.5||144.5 points|
Long Beach State vs. CSU Fullerton Last 10 Games
- Long Beach State is 8-2 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Long Beach State’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Beach games averaged 4.2 fewer points (140.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Beach have scored 0.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- CSU Fullerton covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- CSU Fullerton’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Titans games averaged 11.0 fewer points (133.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Titans have a 69.9 points-per-game average, 1.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Long Beach State vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Trends
- Long Beach State has covered the spread in a game 13 times this season (13-8-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Beach have an ATS record of 3-3.
- Long Beach State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this season.
- The Beach average 7.6 more points per game (73.9) than the Titans allow (66.3).
- When Long Beach State scores more than 66.3 points, it is 11-3 against the spread and 11-5 overall.
- CSU Fullerton is 11-6-1 against the spread this year.
- The Titans are 3-1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, CSU Fullerton’s games have hit the over eight times out of 18 chances.
- The Titans score an average of 71.8 points per game, only 1.9 fewer points than the 73.7 the Beach give up to opponents.
- CSU Fullerton has put together a 5-2-1 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 73.7 points.
Long Beach State vs. CSU Fullerton Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Long Beach State’s 21 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 144.5 points.
- In CSU Fullerton’s 18 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 144.5.
- The Beach average 73.9 points per game against the Titans’ 71.8, totaling 1.2 points over the matchup’s point total of 144.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 140 points per game, 4.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Beach games is 0.6 points fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points in this contest.
- Titans games have an over/under of 137.9 points this season, 6.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 16.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.6 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Aboubacar Traore: 7.9 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.6 BLK, 64.8 FG%
- Colin Slater: 13.6 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (46-for-111)
- Jadon Jones: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.9 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (35-for-103)
- Jordan Roberts: 8.2 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 17.0 PTS, 8.3 REB, 49.6 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Damari Milstead: 11.0 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.1 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (24-for-69)
- Vincent Lee: 8.9 PTS, 54.8 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 9.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.5 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (24-for-79)
- Dante Maddox Jr.: 8.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (14-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.