The No. 5 Kentucky Wildcats (19-4, 8-2 SEC) are big, 11.5-point favorites as they try to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the South Carolina Gamecocks (13-9, 4-6 SEC) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at Colonial Life Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 141.5 for the matchup.
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Predictions
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Betting Odds
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Last 10 Games
- Kentucky is 8-2 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Kentucky games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 146.5 points scored. That’s five more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Wildcats have a points-per-game average 3.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- South Carolina is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 South Carolina games have gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Gamecocks games averaged 0.4 fewer points (141.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Gamecocks’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 65.4, 5.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Kentucky has covered the spread in a game 11 times this season (11-12-0).
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 6-6 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Kentucky’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The Wildcats score 12.8 more points per game (81.2) than the Gamecocks give up (68.4).
- Kentucky is 10-9 against the spread and 17-2 overall when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- South Carolina has registered a 10-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Gamecocks are winless against the spread when they are 11.5-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- South Carolina games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Gamecocks’ 70.8 points per game are 6.8 more points than the 64 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- South Carolina has put together a 9-2 ATS record and a 13-1 overall record in games it scores more than 64 points.
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Over/Under Trends
- Kentucky and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (141.5 points) 13 times this season.
- There have been seven South Carolina games that have finished with a combined score over 141.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152 points per game, 10.5 points more than the point total of 141.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 9.1 fewer points than the 132.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 144.7 points, 3.2 more than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Gamecocks’ games this season (142.4 points).
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 15.8 PTS, 15.1 REB, 1.9 STL, 1.4 BLK, 59.2 FG%
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 12.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.1 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (24-for-69)
- Sahvir Wheeler: 9.5 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.3 STL, 45.2 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 10.9 PTS, 49 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Kellan Grady: 12 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 45 3PT% (67-for-149)
South Carolina Team Leaders
- Erik Stevenson: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (41-for-131)
- James Reese: 10.1 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (40-for-106)
- Wildens Leveque: 7.2 PTS, 60.8 FG%
- Devin Carter: 8.5 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- Jermaine Couisnard: 8.2 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.