The Kent State Golden Flashes (13-9, 8-4 MAC) host the Bowling Green Falcons (12-11, 5-7 MAC) after winning three home games in a row. The Golden Flashes are favored by 7 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 8, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 151.5.
Kent State vs. Bowling Green Predictions
Kent State vs. Bowling Green Betting Odds
|Kent State||-7||151.5 points|
Kent State vs. Bowling Green Last 10 Games
- Kent State is 7-3 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Kent State games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Golden Flashes games averaged 139.0 total points, 12.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Golden Flashes have a points-per-game average 0.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Bowling Green has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Bowling Green and its opponents have hit the over in nine of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Falcons games averaged 152.0 total points, 0.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Falcons have an 81.2 points-per-game average, 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Kent State vs. Bowling Green Betting Trends
- Kent State is 9-10-1 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Flashes are 1-3-1 ATS when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, Kent State’s games have hit the over eight times out of 20 chances.
- The Golden Flashes average 70.4 points per game, 7.4 fewer points than the 77.8 the Falcons allow.
- When Kent State puts up more than 77.8 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Bowling Green has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-11-0).
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Falcons have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Bowling Green games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Falcons’ 82.8 points per game are 18.8 more points than the 64.0 the Golden Flashes allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 64.0 points, Bowling Green is 10-10 against the spread and 12-10 overall.
Kent State vs. Bowling Green Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kent State and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 151.5 points four times.
- This season, 15 of Bowling Green’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 151.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 153.2 points per game, 1.7 points more than the total of 151.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 141.8 points per game, 9.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Golden Flashes games is 138.3 points, 13.2 fewer than the over/under of 151.5 points for this contest.
- Falcons games have an over/under of 151 points this season, 0.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Kent State Team Leaders
- Sincere Carry: 17.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.2 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (47-for-144)
- Malique Jacobs: 11.9 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.3 STL, 38.9 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (10-for-46)
- Justyn Hamilton: 8.6 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 50.6 FG%
- Giovanni Santiago: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.6 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (32-for-93)
- Tervell Beck: 6.5 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
Bowling Green Team Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden: 16.5 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.2 BLK, 44.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (33-for-87)
- Joe Reece: 12.1 PTS, 55.8 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (4-for-8)
- Myron Gordon: 10.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (20-for-56)
- Trey Diggs: 9.3 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (53-for-140)
- Samari Curtis: 7.8 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.