The Clemson Tigers (12-10, 4-7 ACC) host the North Carolina Tar Heels (16-7, 8-4 ACC) in a matchup of ACC teams at Littlejohn Coliseum, tipping off at 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 8, 2022. The Tigers are 1-point favorites in the game. The point total is 149.5 for the matchup.
Clemson vs. North Carolina Predictions
Clemson vs. North Carolina Betting Odds
Clemson vs. North Carolina Last 10 Games
- Clemson has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Clemson and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 13.6 fewer points (135.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 3.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- North Carolina has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- North Carolina and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Tar Heels games averaged three fewer points (146.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Tar Heels have scored 1.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 78 PPG season-long scoring average.
Clemson vs. North Carolina Betting Trends
- Clemson has registered a 13-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 9-4 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Clemson’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 21 chances.
- The Tigers record only 0.1 fewer points per game (72.6) than the Tar Heels allow (72.7).
- When Clemson puts up more than 72.7 points, it is 7-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- North Carolina has put together a 10-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Tar Heels have an ATS record of 1-5.
- Games involving North Carolina have hit the over 13 times this season.
- The Tar Heels’ 78 points per game are 10.8 more points than the 67.2 the Tigers give up.
- North Carolina is 10-9 against the spread and 15-5 overall when it scores more than 67.2 points.
Clemson vs. North Carolina Over/Under Trends
- Clemson and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (149.5 points) six times this season.
- There have been 13 North Carolina games that have ended with a combined score over 149.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 149.5 is 1.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (72.6 points per game) and the Tar Heels (78 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 139.9 points per game, 9.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Tigers games is 14.4 points fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points in this matchup.
- Tar Heels games have an over/under of 148.8 points this season, 0.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 14.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 48.7 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- David Collins: 11 PTS, 7 REB, 1.7 STL, 53 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
- Hunter Tyson: 10.4 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 11.3 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (56-for-137)
- Nick Honor: 8.2 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 35 3PT% (28-for-80)
North Carolina Team Leaders
- Armando Bacot: 16.3 PTS, 12.2 REB, 1.6 BLK, 56.5 FG%
- Caleb Love: 15 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.3 FG%, 41 3PT% (50-for-122)
- Brady Manek: 13.8 PTS, 48 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (55-for-135)
- RJ Davis: 13.7 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (40-for-97)
- Rechon ‘Leaky’ Black: 4.2 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (9-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.