The Eastern Michigan Eagles (8-14, 3-8 MAC) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Buffalo Bulls (11-8, 5-4 MAC) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at Alumni Arena as big, 13-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5 points.
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Odds
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Last 10 Games
- Buffalo is 6-4 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Buffalo’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Bulls games averaged 153.6 total points, 5.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Bulls have a points-per-game average 4.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Eastern Michigan has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Eastern Michigan and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 145.2 total points, 3.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 69.3, 2.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Buffalo has covered the spread nine times over 16 games with a set spread.
- The Bulls are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 13-point favorites.
- Games involving Buffalo have hit the over eight times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Bulls record 78.4 points per game, only 2.7 more points than the 75.7 the Eagles allow.
- Buffalo has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 7-4 record overall when scoring more than 75.7 points.
- Eastern Michigan has gone 11-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- Eastern Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Eagles’ 71.4 points per game are only 0.1 fewer points than the 71.5 the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Eastern Michigan has put together a 7-2 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record in games it scores more than 71.5 points.
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Over/Under Trends
- Buffalo and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (148.5 points) eight times this season.
- In Eastern Michigan’s 21 games this season, 12 have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s over/under of 148.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.8 points per game, 1.3 points more than the total of 148.5 for this matchup.
- The 147.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.3 fewer than the 148.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Bulls have seen a 151.4 over/under in their games this season, 2.9 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Eagles games have an over/under of 143.2 points this season, 5.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Buffalo Team Leaders
- Jeenathan Williams: 18.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.7 FG%, 43 3PT% (34-for-79)
- Ronaldo Segu: 15.2 PTS, 45 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (33-for-87)
- Josh Mballa: 12.1 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.5 STL, 49 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Maceo Jack: 9.4 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (25-for-88)
- David Skogman: 7.6 PTS, 57.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
Eastern Michigan Team Leaders
- Noah Farrakhan: 16.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.2 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (32-for-76)
- Nathan Scott: 8.9 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (23-for-66)
- Bryce McBride: 11.9 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (21-for-76)
- James Scott: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
- Darion Spottsville: 6.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.