The No. 1 Auburn Tigers (22-1, 10-0 SEC) will attempt to build on a 19-game winning streak when they visit the Arkansas Razorbacks (18-5, 7-3 SEC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 as 2.5-point favorites. The Razorbacks have won eight games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 149.5.
Auburn vs. Arkansas Predictions
Auburn vs. Arkansas Betting Odds
Auburn vs. Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Auburn covered the spread eight times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- Auburn and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Tigers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 147 points scored. That’s 2.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Tigers have scored 0.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Arkansas covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Arkansas’ last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Razorbacks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 146 points scored. That’s 3.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Razorbacks have a 76.1 points-per-game average, 2.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Auburn vs. Arkansas Betting Trends
- Auburn has covered the spread 17 times this season (17-6-0).
- The Tigers are 15-5 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Auburn’s games have hit the over 13 times.
- The Tigers average 80.3 points per game, 12.3 more points than the 68 the Razorbacks give up.
- When Auburn scores more than 68 points, it is 16-4 against the spread and 19-1 overall.
- Arkansas has put together a 13-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Razorbacks are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Arkansas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times this year.
- The Razorbacks score 12.2 more points per game (78.6) than the Tigers give up to opponents (66.4).
- Arkansas has put together a 10-9 ATS record and a 15-4 overall record in games it scores more than 66.4 points.
Auburn vs. Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- A total of 12 Auburn games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- This season, nine of Arkansas’ games have ended with a score higher than 149.5 points.
- The total for the game of 149.5 is 9.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (80.3 points per game) and the Razorbacks (78.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 134.4 points per game, 15.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers have seen a 145.7 average over/under in their games this season, 3.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.2 points separates this game’s over/under (149.5 points) and the average total points bet in Razorbacks’ games (146.3 points) this season.
Auburn Team Leaders
- Walker Kessler: 11.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 4.1 BLK, 63.3 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (6-for-34)
- Jabari Smith: 15.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 43.8 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (46-for-113)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 12.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (43-for-129)
- K.D. Johnson: 13.5 PTS, 2.1 STL, 40.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (37-for-111)
- Devan Cambridge: 5.7 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (16-for-60)
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.7 PTS, 2.4 STL, 42.7 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (48-for-158)
- Jaylin Williams: 9.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.3 BLK, 50.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
- Au’Diese Toney: 10.8 PTS, 57.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Stanley Umude: 10.7 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- Davonte Davis: 8.7 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (10-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.