SoCon opponents square off when the UNC Greensboro Spartans (13-10, 5-6 SoCon) visit the Western Carolina Catamounts (9-15, 3-8 SoCon) at Ramsey Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 7, 2022. The Catamounts are 4-point underdogs in the game. The point total in the matchup is 133.5.
UNC Greensboro vs. Western Carolina Predictions
UNC Greensboro vs. Western Carolina Betting Odds
|UNC Greensboro||-4||133.5 points|
UNC Greensboro vs. Western Carolina Last 10 Games
- UNC Greensboro covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 UNC Greensboro games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Spartans’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 130.2 points scored. That’s 3.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Spartans have a points-per-game average 0.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Western Carolina is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Western Carolina games have gone over the set total three times.
- The Catamounts’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 151 points scored. That’s 17.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Catamounts have scored 6.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
UNC Greensboro vs. Western Carolina Betting Trends
- UNC Greensboro has gone 9-12-1 against the spread this season.
- The Spartans have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- UNC Greensboro’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Spartans record 14.2 fewer points per game (63.9) than the Catamounts give up (78.1).
- When UNC Greensboro puts up more than 78.1 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Western Carolina has covered the spread 13 times over 24 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Catamounts went 9-7 against the spread.
- Western Carolina games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 25 chances this year.
- The Catamounts’ 73.1 points per game are 8.2 more points than the 64.9 the Spartans allow.
- Western Carolina has put together an 11-6 ATS record and an 8-9 overall record in games it scores more than 64.9 points.
UNC Greensboro vs. Western Carolina Over/Under Trends
- UNC Greensboro and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total (133.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, 23 games Western Carolina played finished with a combined score higher than 133.5 points.
- The Spartans average 63.9 points per game against the Catamounts’ 73.1, totaling 3.5 points over the matchup’s point total of 133.5.
- This game’s total is 9.5 fewer points than the 143 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Spartans have seen a 130.5 average over/under in their games this season, three points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Catamounts’ games have a total points bet of 149 points this season, 15.5 points more than the over/under for this contest.
UNC Greensboro Team Leaders
- De’Monte Buckingham: 13.6 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (51-for-120)
- Bas Leyte: 8.3 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Kobe Langley: 7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (24-for-78)
- Kaleb Hunter: 8.3 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
- Dante Treacy: 6 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
Western Carolina Team Leaders
- Nick Robinson: 15.2 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 STL, 39.6 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (49-for-150)
- Vonterius Woolbright: 9.9 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Joe Petrakis: 8.7 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (45-for-127)
- Cam Bacote: 7.6 PTS, 35 FG%, 28 3PT% (30-for-107)
- Tyler Harris: 7.3 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (33-for-96)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.