The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (10-10, 3-6 America East) are at home in America East action against the Hartford Hawks (5-14, 3-4 America East) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The River Hawks are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is 136.5.
UMass-Lowell vs. Hartford Predictions
UMass-Lowell vs. Hartford Betting Odds
UMass-Lowell vs. Hartford Last 10 Games
- UMass-Lowell is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final combined score of the past 10 River Hawks games has exceeded the set total two times.
- The River Hawks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.7 points scored. That’s 0.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the River Hawks are scoring 5.0 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Hartford has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Hartford games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Hawks games averaged 137.6 total points, 1.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 68 points per game compared to their 68.2 season average.
UMass-Lowell vs. Hartford Betting Trends
- UMass-Lowell has compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the River Hawks have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- UMass-Lowell games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 68.1 points per game the River Hawks score are five fewer points than the Hawks allow (73.1).
- UMass-Lowell is 1-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when scoring more than 73.1 points.
- Hartford has covered the spread eight times over 19 games with a set spread.
- The Hawks are 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Hartford’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 20 chances.
- The Hawks’ 68.2 points per game are only four more points than the 64.2 the River Hawks allow.
- When it scores more than 64.2 points, Hartford is 8-5 against the spread and 5-8 overall.
UMass-Lowell vs. Hartford Over/Under Trends
- This season, UMass-Lowell and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 136.5 points three times.
- In Hartford’s 20 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 136.5.
- The River Hawks average 68.1 points per game against the Hawks’ 68.2, totaling 0.2 points under the matchup’s total of 136.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 137.3 points per game, 0.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in River Hawks games is one points fewer than the over/under of 136.5 points in this matchup.
- Hawks’ games have a total points bet of 137.3 points this season, 0.8 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
UMass-Lowell Team Leaders
- Max Brooks: 9.9 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 61.8 FG%
- Kalil Thomas: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.3 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (29-for-86)
- Allin Blunt: 11.9 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)
- Everette Hammond: 9.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 34.8 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (19-for-66)
- Justin Faison: 8.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.9 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (25-for-83)
Hartford Team Leaders
- Moses Flowers: 14 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.5 STL, 50.3 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Austin Williams: 15.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.8 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (10-for-42)
- Hunter Marks: 11.9 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 54.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (18-for-45)
- David Shriver: 8.6 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (45-for-116)
- DJ Mitchell: 7.6 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.