The No. 10 Kansas Jayhawks (19-3, 8-1 Big 12) are just 1-point underdogs as they try to continue a three-game road winning streak when they visit the No. 23 Texas Longhorns (17-6, 6-4 Big 12) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at Frank C. Erwin Jr. Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is 136.5 in the matchup.
Texas vs. Kansas Predictions
Texas vs. Kansas Betting Odds
Texas vs. Kansas Last 10 Games
- Texas has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Texas and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Longhorns games averaged 124.4 total points, 12.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Longhorns have scored 5.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Kansas covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Kansas and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Jayhawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.3 points scored. That’s 4.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Jayhawks have scored six fewer points per contest compared to their 80.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Texas vs. Kansas Betting Trends
- Texas has put together a 10-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Longhorns went 10-10 against the spread.
- This season, Texas’ games have hit the over nine times out of 22 chances.
- The Longhorns score 68.2 points per game, only 0.4 more points than the 67.8 the Jayhawks allow.
- Texas is 8-4 against the spread and 10-2 overall when scoring more than 67.8 points.
- Kansas has put together a record of 9-12-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, 11 of Kansas’ games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Jayhawks’ 80.2 points per game are 25.3 more points than the 54.9 the Longhorns give up to opponents.
- Kansas is 9-12 against the spread and 19-3 overall when it scores more than 54.9 points.
Texas vs. Kansas Over/Under Trends
- This season, Texas and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under of 136.5 points five times.
- A total of 16 of Kansas’ games finished with a combined score over 136.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.4 points per game, 11.9 points more than the point total of 136.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 13.8 fewer points than the 122.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Longhorns games is 130.4 points, 6.1 fewer than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Jayhawks’ games this season (142.6 points).
Texas Team Leaders
- Timmy Allen: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.4 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Marcus Carr: 11.1 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (32-for-93)
- Andrew Jones: 10 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.9 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (34-for-104)
- Courtney Ramey: 9.8 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (39-for-103)
- Tre Mitchell: 8.6 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
Kansas Team Leaders
- Christian Braun: 15.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.1 BLK, 51 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (25-for-77)
- Ochai Agbaji: 20.8 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (66-for-144)
- David McCormack: 9 PTS, 51.4 FG%
- Jalen Wilson: 8.5 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (15-for-59)
- Dajuan Harris: 5.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.4 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.