The Texas Southern Tigers (9-10, 7-3 SWAC) are favored (-8.5) to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (6-16, 4-6 SWAC) at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, February 7, 2022 at Moore Gymnasium. The point total in the matchup is set at 126.5.
Texas Southern vs. Bethune-Cookman Predictions
Texas Southern vs. Bethune-Cookman Betting Odds
|Texas Southern||-8.5||126.5 points|
Texas Southern vs. Bethune-Cookman Last 10 Games
- Texas Southern has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Texas Southern games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 135.4 total points, 8.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average 4.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Bethune-Cookman is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Bethune-Cookman’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 4.9 more points (131.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 63, 1.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Texas Southern vs. Bethune-Cookman Betting Trends
- Texas Southern is 12-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Texas Southern’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Tigers record only 0.5 fewer points per game (67.9) than the Wildcats give up (68.4).
- Texas Southern has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when putting up more than 68.4 points.
- Bethune-Cookman has covered the spread eight times over 20 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 5-4-1.
- This year, eight of Bethune-Cookman’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 61.3 points per game, only 4.8 fewer points than the 66.1 the Tigers allow.
- Bethune-Cookman has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 3-3 overall record in games it scores more than 66.1 points.
Texas Southern vs. Bethune-Cookman Over/Under Trends
- This season, Texas Southern games have hit the over on this game’s 126.5-point total 11 times.
- There have been 11 Bethune-Cookman games that have ended with a combined score higher than 126.5 points this season.
- The Tigers average 67.9 points per game against the Wildcats’ 61.3, amounting to 2.7 points over the matchup’s total of 126.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 134.5 points per game, eight more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 138 points, 11.5 more than the over/under of 126.5 points for this contest.
- Wildcats’ games have a total points bet of 132.8 points this season, 6.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
Texas Southern Team Leaders
- Joirdon Karl Nicholas: 9.2 PTS, 55.8 FG%
- Brison Gresham: 6.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.5 BLK, 62.8 FG%
- John Walker III: 9.4 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- PJ Henry: 9.4 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (22-for-51)
- Jordan Gilliam: 5.1 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
Bethune-Cookman Team Leaders
- Marcus Garrett: 11.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.6 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Dylan Robertson: 8.5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 57.8 FG%
- Joe French: 15.9 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (53-for-128)
- Damani McEntire: 5.5 PTS, 2.2 STL, 31.9 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
- Kevin Davis: 12.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 43.8 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.