The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (5-18, 2-8 OVC) are heavy favorites (-13) as they try to stop a four-game home losing streak when they take on the Eastern Illinois Panthers (4-18, 2-7 OVC) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at Hooper Eblen Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 127.5.
Tennessee Tech vs. Eastern Illinois Predictions
Tennessee Tech vs. Eastern Illinois Betting Odds
|Tennessee Tech||-13||127.5 points|
Tennessee Tech vs. Eastern Illinois Last 10 Games
- Tennessee Tech is 2-8 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Tennessee Tech games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 16.9 more points (144.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Golden Eagles have scored 1.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Eastern Illinois has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Eastern Illinois and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Panthers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 133.7 points scored. That’s 6.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Panthers have a 54.5 points-per-game average, 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Tennessee Tech vs. Eastern Illinois Betting Trends
- Tennessee Tech has compiled an 11-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, 13 of Tennessee Tech’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The 72.3 points per game the Golden Eagles average are just 1.4 more points than the Panthers give up (70.9).
- Tennessee Tech is 6-1 against the spread and 5-4 overall when scoring more than 70.9 points.
- Eastern Illinois has registered an 8-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 4-8 when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- Eastern Illinois games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up an average of 56.1 points per game, 18.8 fewer points than the 74.9 the Golden Eagles give up.
Tennessee Tech vs. Eastern Illinois Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tennessee Tech games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 127.5-point over/under 18 times.
- There have been six Eastern Illinois games that have finished with a combined score over 127.5 points this season.
- The Golden Eagles average 72.3 points per game against the Panthers’ 56.1, amounting to 0.9 points over the matchup’s total of 127.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 145.8 points per game, 18.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Golden Eagles have seen a 142.7 average over/under in their games this season, 15.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Panthers’ games have a total points bet of 133.4 points this season, 5.9 points more than the over/under for this game.
Tennessee Tech Team Leaders
- Jr. Clay: 12.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.2 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (37-for-123)
- Keishawn Davidson: 10.3 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (40-for-94)
- Mamoudou Diarra: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 45.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (29-for-79)
- Kenny White Jr.: 9.7 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (23-for-62)
- Daniel Ramsey: 7.8 PTS, 52.3 FG%
Eastern Illinois Team Leaders
- Kejuan Clements: 8.6 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (16-for-67)
- Rodolfo Rufino Bolis: 5.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Paul Bizimana: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 43.9 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- CJ Lane: 7.5 PTS, 38 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (25-for-75)
- Kashawn Charles: 8.2 PTS, 35 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.