The South Florida Bulls (6-14, 1-7 AAC) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Temple Owls (13-7, 6-3 AAC) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at Yuengling Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 121.5 in the matchup.
Temple vs. South Florida Predictions
Temple vs. South Florida Betting Odds
Temple vs. South Florida Last 10 Games
- Temple covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Owls games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The Owls’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 134.1 points scored. That’s 12.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Owls are scoring 0.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- South Florida has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- South Florida’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Bulls games averaged 127 total points, 5.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulls have a 59.6 points-per-game average, 2.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
Temple vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- Temple has gone 13-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Owls have an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Temple have hit the over six times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Owls record 67.3 points per game, just 2.9 more points than the 64.4 the Bulls give up.
- Temple has a 10-3 record against the spread and a 12-1 record overall when scoring more than 64.4 points.
- South Florida has compiled a 7-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 5-9 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- South Florida’s games have gone over the total five times this year.
- The Bulls put up an average of 57.3 points per game, 8.1 fewer points than the 65.4 the Owls give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.4 points, South Florida is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Temple vs. South Florida Over/Under Trends
- Temple and its opponents have combined to go over Monday’s over/under of 121.5 points 15 times this season.
- There have been 10 South Florida games that have finished with a combined score over 121.5 points this season.
- The Owls average 67.3 points per game against the Bulls’ 57.3, totaling 3.1 points over the contest’s over/under of 121.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 8.3 fewer points than the 129.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Owls have seen a 135 over/under in their games this season, 13.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.7 points separates the average total points bet in Bulls’ games (128.2 points) and this matchup’s over/under (121.5 points).
Temple Team Leaders
- Damian Dunn: 15.7 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (25-for-77)
- Jeremiah Williams: 10.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.6 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (12-for-51)
- Nick Jourdain: 7.4 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 41.5 FG%, 17.1 3PT% (7-for-41)
- Jahlil White: 6.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 20 3PT% (6-for-30)
- Zach Hicks: 6.5 PTS, 32 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (34-for-98)
South Florida Team Leaders
- Caleb Murphy: 12.1 PTS, 41.6 FG%
- Javon Greene: 9.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 34.4 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (29-for-93)
- Jamir Chaplin: 8.9 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 20.3 3PT% (12-for-59)
- Russel Tchewa: 5.9 PTS, 42.6 FG%
- Jake Boggs: 4.2 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (15-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.