The New Hampshire Wildcats (9-9, 4-5 America East) visit the Stony Brook Seawolves (13-9, 5-4 America East) after losing six road games in a row. The Seawolves are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 7, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
Stony Brook vs. New Hampshire Predictions
Stony Brook vs. New Hampshire Betting Odds
|Stony Brook||-4.5||141.5 points|
Stony Brook vs. New Hampshire Last 10 Games
- Stony Brook covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Stony Brook games has surpassed the set total eight times.
- The Seawolves’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.6 points scored. That’s 1.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Seawolves have scored 0.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- New Hampshire covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- New Hampshire’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 11.3 fewer points (130.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Wildcats have a 67.1 points-per-game average, 3.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Stony Brook vs. New Hampshire Betting Trends
- Stony Brook has covered the spread eight times in 19 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Seawolves have gone 3-5 against the spread.
- This season, Stony Brook’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 19 chances.
- The 71.8 points per game the Seawolves record are 5.5 more points than the Wildcats allow (66.3).
- When Stony Brook puts up more than 66.3 points, it is 7-5 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- New Hampshire is 8-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this year, the Wildcats went 3-1 against the spread.
- New Hampshire’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Wildcats score only 2.5 fewer points per game (70.5) than the Seawolves give up to opponents (73).
- When it scores more than 73 points, New Hampshire is 1-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Stony Brook vs. New Hampshire Over/Under Trends
- This season, 13 of Stony Brook’s 19 games have gone over Monday’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- In New Hampshire’s 16 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 141.5.
- The Seawolves average 71.8 points per game against the Wildcats’ 70.5, totaling 0.8 points over the contest’s total of 141.5.
- The 139.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.2 fewer than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Seawolves have seen a 140 average over/under in their games this season, 1.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Wildcats games have an over/under of 132.1 points this season, 9.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Stony Brook Team Leaders
- Tykei Greene: 10.9 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.4 STL, 48.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
- Jahlil Jenkins: 14 PTS, 2 STL, 42.7 FG%, 39 3PT% (41-for-105)
- Anthony Roberts: 14.4 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 28.7 3PT% (27-for-94)
- Frankie Policelli: 8 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (37-for-91)
- Juan Felix Rodriguez: 6.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.5 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (19-for-79)
New Hampshire Team Leaders
- Jayden Martinez: 14.8 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (32-for-77)
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.7 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (26-for-62)
- Nick Guadarrama: 13.1 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (23-for-78)
- Nick Johnson: 8.1 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Marco Foster: 8.6 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (36-for-79)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.