The Richmond Spiders (15-8, 6-4 A-10) are at home in A-10 action against the George Mason Patriots (11-9, 4-3 A-10) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Spiders are favored by 7.5 points in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 138.5.
Richmond vs. George Mason Predictions
Richmond vs. George Mason Betting Odds
Richmond vs. George Mason Last 10 Games
- Richmond covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Richmond games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Spiders’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 142 points scored. That’s 3.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Spiders have a points-per-game average 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- George Mason covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- George Mason’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Patriots games averaged 2.2 fewer points (136.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Patriots are scoring 73.2 points per game compared to their 72.9 season average.
Richmond vs. George Mason Betting Trends
- Richmond has put together a record of 12-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Spiders are 4-5 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, Richmond’s games have hit the over 10 times.
- The Spiders put up 5.3 more points per game (73.4) than the Patriots give up (68.1).
- When Richmond puts up more than 68.1 points, it is 10-8 against the spread and 12-6 overall.
- George Mason has put together a record of 12-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Patriots have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- George Mason’s games have gone over the total 11 times this year.
- The Patriots’ 72.9 points per game are just 3.7 more points than the 69.2 the Spiders give up.
- George Mason is 9-5 against the spread and 9-5 overall when it scores more than 69.2 points.
Richmond vs. George Mason Over/Under Trends
- Richmond and its opponents have combined to go over Monday’s over/under of 138.5 points 13 times this season.
- This season, 12 of George Mason’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.3 points per game, 7.8 points more than the total of 138.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s total is 1.2 fewer points than the 137.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Spiders have seen a 142.7 average over/under in their games this season, 4.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates the average total points bet in Patriots’ games (139.2 points) and this game’s over/under (138.5 points).
Richmond Team Leaders
- Jacob Gilyard: 12.3 PTS, 6.1 AST, 3.3 STL, 38.8 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (51-for-155)
- Tyler Burton: 17 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 47.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (46-for-115)
- Grant Golden: 14.7 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- Nathan Cayo: 8.6 PTS, 56.4 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 6.9 PTS, 32.1 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (40-for-118)
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 17.7 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Davonte Gaines: 11.2 PTS, 8.7 REB, 52.3 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (30-for-67)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 15.8 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (52-for-135)
- De’Von Cooper: 13.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (57-for-131)
- Xavier Johnson: 6.2 PTS, 40 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.