The Hampton Pirates (6-14, 2-7 Big South) host the Presbyterian Blue Hose (11-13, 3-6 Big South) after losing three straight home games. The Blue Hose are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 7, 2022. The matchup’s point total is 125.5.
Presbyterian vs. Hampton Predictions
Presbyterian vs. Hampton Betting Odds
Presbyterian vs. Hampton Last 10 Games
- Presbyterian is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Presbyterian games has gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Blue Hose games averaged 3.3 more points (128.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Blue Hose have a points-per-game average 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Hampton is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Hampton games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Pirates games averaged 133.4 total points, 7.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Pirates are scoring at a rate of 62.3 PPG, the same as their season-long scoring average.
Presbyterian vs. Hampton Betting Trends
- Presbyterian has registered a 12-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Blue Hose are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Presbyterian’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Blue Hose record just 0.5 fewer points per game (67.1) than the Pirates allow (67.6).
- Presbyterian is 5-2-1 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 67.6 points.
- Hampton is 8-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Pirates have gone 4-10 against the spread.
- This year, Hampton’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Pirates’ 62.3 points per game are just 4.3 fewer points than the 66.6 the Blue Hose allow to opponents.
- Hampton has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 66.6 points.
Presbyterian vs. Hampton Over/Under Trends
- This season, Presbyterian and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under of 125.5 points 13 times.
- There have been 13 Hampton games that have ended with a combined score higher than 125.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 129.4 points per game, 3.9 points more than the over/under of 125.5 for this matchup.
- The 134.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 8.7 more than the 125.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Blue Hose have seen a 132.9 over/under in their games this season, 7.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 10.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Pirates’ games this season (136.2 points).
Presbyterian Team Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison: 16.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.7 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (42-for-160)
- Winston Hill: 11 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Trevon Reddish: 8.9 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 35 3PT% (7-for-20)
- Kobe Stewart: 5.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.1 FG%, 34 3PT% (18-for-53)
- Brandon Younger: 6.4 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
Hampton Team Leaders
- Najee Garvin: 15.7 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (14-for-49)
- Russell Dean: 13.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 34.4 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (23-for-80)
- Dajour Dickens: 5.1 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 54.5 FG%
- Deangelo Epps: 6.4 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Raymond Bethea Jr.: 5.5 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 16 3PT% (4-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.