The Northern Colorado Bears (11-11, 6-4 Big Sky) are heavy favorites (-10) as they try to end a three-game home losing streak when they take on the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (8-14, 4-7 Big Sky) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center. The game airs at 9:30 PM ET.
Northern Colorado vs. Northern Arizona Predictions
Northern Colorado vs. Northern Arizona Betting Odds
Northern Colorado vs. Northern Arizona Last 10 Games
- Northern Colorado covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Northern Colorado’s last 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- In the past 10 games, the Bears are scoring 1.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Northern Arizona covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Northern Arizona’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The Lumberjacks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 66.5, 2.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Northern Colorado vs. Northern Arizona Betting Trends
- Northern Colorado is 7-10-2 against the spread this season.
- The Bears are winless against the spread when they are 10-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Games involving Northern Colorado have hit the over 13 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Bears score only 4.3 more points per game (77.5) than the Lumberjacks give up (73.2).
- When Northern Colorado totals more than 73.2 points, it is 5-7-2 against the spread and 10-7 overall.
- Northern Arizona is 9-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Lumberjacks are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- This year, Northern Arizona’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 20 chances.
- The Lumberjacks score eight fewer points per game (69.2) than the Bears give up to opponents (77.2).
- Northern Arizona has put together a 1-2 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games it scores more than 77.2 points.
Northern Colorado Team Leaders
- Daylen Kountz: 20.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.6 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (33-for-83)
- Bodie Hume: 11.8 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (37-for-118)
- Matt Johnson: 12.8 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (46-for-117)
- Kur Jockuch: 8.6 PTS, 8.3 REB, 64.5 FG%
- Dru Kuxhausen: 11.5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (69-for-156)
Northern Arizona Team Leaders
- Jalen Cole: 19.3 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (71-for-178)
- Carson Towt: 7.9 PTS, 9.4 REB, 44.7 FG%
- Nik Mains: 12.3 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (54-for-125)
- Ezekiel Richards: 5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 55.4 FG%
- Keith Haymon: 9.5 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (40-for-109)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.