The UTEP Miners (14-8, 7-3 C-USA) will try to build on a six-game win streak when they visit the North Texas Mean Green (16-4, 9-1 C-USA) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, February 7, 2022 as 10-point underdogs. The Mean Green have won eight games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 119.5 points.
North Texas vs. UTEP Predictions
North Texas vs. UTEP Betting Odds
|North Texas||-10||119.5 points|
North Texas vs. UTEP Last 10 Games
- North Texas covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 North Texas games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Mean Green games averaged 126.5 total points, seven more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Mean Green’s per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 0.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- UTEP has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 UTEP games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Miners games averaged 135.2 total points, 15.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Miners have scored one fewer point per contest compared to their 69.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
North Texas vs. UTEP Betting Trends
- North Texas has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-6-0).
- The Mean Green have an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- North Texas’ games have gone over the total five times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Mean Green put up just 1.3 more points per game (66.5) than the Miners allow (65.2).
- When North Texas puts up more than 65.2 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- UTEP has put together a record of 9-10-0 against the spread this year.
- The Miners are winless against the spread when they have played as 10-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- UTEP’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Miners average 13.1 more points per game (69.1) than the Mean Green give up to opponents (56).
- When it scores more than 56 points, UTEP is 9-6 against the spread and 14-4 overall.
North Texas vs. UTEP Over/Under Trends
- This season, North Texas and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 119.5 points 11 times.
- This season, 15 of UTEP’s games have ended with a score higher than 119.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 119.5 is 16.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Mean Green (66.5 points per game) and the Miners (69.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 1.7 fewer points than the 121.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Mean Green have seen a 127.4 average over/under in their games this season, 7.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Miners’ games have a total points bet of 135.4 points this season, 15.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
North Texas Team Leaders
- Thomas Bell: 12.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 44.4 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- Tylor Perry: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (45-for-99)
- Abou Ousmane: 9.7 PTS, 50 FG%
- Mardrez McBride: 10.4 PTS, 41 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (49-for-123)
- Rubin Jones: 8.5 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (27-for-82)
UTEP Team Leaders
- Jamal Bieniemy: 15.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 40.7 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (52-for-133)
- Souley Boum: 18.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.3 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (41-for-113)
- Keonte Kennedy: 10.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Tydus Verhoeven: 6.1 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 49.5 FG%
- Jorell Saterfield: 7.9 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 47.7 3PT% (41-for-86)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.