The South Dakota Coyotes (13-9, 6-5 Summit) are 7-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a three-game road winning streak when they take on the North Dakota State Bison (16-8, 8-4 Summit) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at Scheels Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 137.5 points.
North Dakota State vs. South Dakota Predictions
North Dakota State vs. South Dakota Betting Odds
|North Dakota State||-7||137.5 points|
North Dakota State vs. South Dakota Last 10 Games
- North Dakota State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- North Dakota State’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Bison games averaged 9.3 more points (146.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bison’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- South Dakota is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- South Dakota and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Coyotes games averaged 7.8 more points (145.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Coyotes’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 75.9, 1.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
North Dakota State vs. South Dakota Betting Trends
- North Dakota State has compiled a 9-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bison have an ATS record of just 2-7 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, North Dakota State’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 22 chances.
- The Bison put up 73.5 points per game, only 3.1 more points than the 70.4 the Coyotes allow.
- When North Dakota State totals more than 70.4 points, it is 7-8 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- South Dakota has gone 9-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Coyotes have an ATS record of 1-4.
- South Dakota’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Coyotes put up an average of 74.2 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 68.4 the Bison allow to opponents.
- South Dakota is 9-5 against the spread and 12-4 overall when it scores more than 68.4 points.
North Dakota State vs. South Dakota Over/Under Trends
- North Dakota State and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total (137.5 points) 12 times this season.
- A total of 15 of South Dakota’s games ended with a combined score higher than 137.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 137.5 is 10.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bison (73.5 points per game) and the Coyotes (74.2 points per game).
- The 138.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.3 more than the 137.5 total in this contest.
- The Bison have seen a 139.8 average over/under in their games this season, 2.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Coyotes’ games have a total points bet of 142.1 points this season, 4.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
North Dakota State Team Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser: 16.1 PTS, 7.9 REB, 47.2 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (47-for-117)
- Tyree Eady: 10.4 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Sam Griesel: 12.1 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Grant Nelson: 11.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 49.4 FG%, 30 3PT% (18-for-60)
- Jarius Cook: 9 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (36-for-91)
South Dakota Team Leaders
- Mason Archambault: 14.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (39-for-106)
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt: 15 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (40-for-102)
- Hunter Goodrick: 7.3 PTS, 7.7 REB, 55.7 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- Tasos Kamateros: 10 PTS, 42 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (35-for-101)
- Xavier Fuller: 12.8 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.