The Delaware State Hornets (2-16, 0-5 MEAC) will attempt to stop a 14-game losing streak when they host the Howard Bison (9-10, 3-3 MEAC) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at Memorial Hall Gym as big, 14.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 142.5.
Howard vs. Delaware State Predictions
Howard vs. Delaware State Betting Odds
Howard vs. Delaware State Last 10 Games
- Howard has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Howard’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Bison games averaged 149.5 total points, seven more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Bison are scoring 2.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Delaware State is 0-10 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Delaware State games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Hornets games averaged 137.2 total points, 5.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hornets have a 56.7 points-per-game average, 3.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Howard vs. Delaware State Betting Trends
- Howard has compiled a 9-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bison have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- Howard’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 77.4 points per game the Bison score are only four more points than the Hornets allow (73.4).
- When Howard totals more than 73.4 points, it is 6-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Delaware State has gone 6-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 14.5 points or more so far this year, the Hornets have gone 3-5 against the spread.
- Delaware State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Hornets’ 60.6 points per game are 10.5 fewer points than the 71.1 the Bison give up.
Howard vs. Delaware State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Howard’s 18 games have gone over Monday’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- This season, four of Delaware State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 142.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 142.5 is 4.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bison (77.4 points per game) and the Hornets (60.6 points per game).
- The 144.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are two more than the 142.5 total in this contest.
- The Bison have seen a 147.6 average over/under in their games this season, 5.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (142.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hornets’ games (139.8 points) this season.
Howard Team Leaders
- Elijah Hawkins: 12.7 PTS, 5.8 AST, 2.4 STL, 38.6 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (19-for-68)
- William Settle: 14.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.5 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (19-for-48)
- Kyle Foster: 14.8 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 48.8 3PT% (62-for-127)
- Randy Brumant: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 65.6 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- Tai Bibbs: 9.4 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (20-for-62)
Delaware State Team Leaders
- Myles Carter: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.4 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (17-for-61)
- Dominik Fragala: 13.3 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 35 3PT% (36-for-103)
- Chris Yannick: 3.7 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 50 FG%
- D’Marco Baucum: 6.7 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Corey Perkins: 7.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 38.2 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.