The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (5-15, 4-6 SWAC) are 4.5-point underdogs as they try to break a four-game road slide when they take on the Grambling Tigers (9-13, 6-3 SWAC) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 130.5.
Grambling vs. Alabama A&M Predictions
Grambling vs. Alabama A&M Betting Odds
Grambling vs. Alabama A&M Last 10 Games
- Grambling is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Grambling and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 5.5 more points (136) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average 5.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Alabama A&M covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Alabama A&M’s last 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 2.2 fewer points (128.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have a 61.1 points-per-game average, 2.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Grambling vs. Alabama A&M Betting Trends
- Grambling has registered an 8-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, 12 of Grambling’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The 65.9 points per game the Tigers put up are the same as the Bulldogs allow.
- Grambling has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when putting up more than 68.3 points.
- Alabama A&M has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this year (8-12-0).
- The Bulldogs are 4-8 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Alabama A&M have hit the over six times this season.
- The Bulldogs score an average of 58.4 points per game, 14.3 fewer points than the 72.7 the Tigers allow.
Grambling vs. Alabama A&M Over/Under Trends
- This season, Grambling and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 130.5 points 18 times.
- Six of Alabama A&M’s games finished with a combined score higher than 130.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 124.3 points per game, 6.2 points fewer than the point total of 130.5 for this matchup.
- The 141 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 10.5 more than the 130.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Tigers have seen a 137.8 average over/under in their games this season, 7.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Bulldogs’ games have a total points bet of 131.5 points this season, one point more than the over/under for this contest.
Grambling Team Leaders
- Tra’Michael Moton: 11 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.2 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
- Cameron Christon: 13.6 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (36-for-85)
- A.J. Taylor: 8.6 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 42.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Shawndarius Cowart: 7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.2 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Prince Moss: 6.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 32.8 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
Alabama A&M Team Leaders
- Jalen Johnson: 15.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.1 FG%
- Garrett Hicks: 14.8 PTS, 2.3 STL, 36 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (49-for-138)
- Dailin Smith: 7.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 30.2 FG%, 17.3 3PT% (9-for-52)
- Cameron Tucker: 5.9 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 9.1 3PT% (2-for-22)
- EJ Williams: 5 PTS, 45.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.